Quantcast

Function Bikes / Inertia Project 888 Flat Crowns - Still in business?

MIDigger

Chimp
Feb 23, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for some flat crowns for my dinosaur 2004 888R :thumb:

I came across the Function Bikes flat crowns with integrated stem and tried placing an order this morning. Unfortunately, my browser alerted me that their "Safe Certificate" was expired.. I tried to locate a phone number to call them directly to place my order when they opened up this morning (I live in Michigan and they are in OR) but didn't have any luck.

Are they still in business? Does anyone out there have contact info for them?? I'd love to get this setup TODAY but don't want to place an order with a company that has long since gone kapuut.

Thanks!!

-Matt

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Maybe ask the user Uncle Cliffy. They are southern Oregonians like him. ;)

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
ordered some for my Fox 40 about a month ago. Was skeptical for the same reason. Sent them an email and it was promptly answered in less than 24 hours. Received my crown less than a week later. Quality is top notch, very satisfied. Shouldn't be any problems.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
We did a showcase on dm stems last year and through function guys were in it. Its such a pretty stem. i honestly wish they'd make more stuff because its damb well made but without the typical little maker markup. I can only imagine pedals from them....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Did this ever get resolved? Currently looking at buying a pair myself but no number listed. Just wondering if the OP got it worked out.

MIDigger

Chimp
Feb 23, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
Hell yea! Ended up ordering them and have LOVED THEM!!! What an incredible difference in handling, jumping, EVERYTHING!!

Another buddy from MI also ordered up the same flat crowns from Function and he is digging them just as much as me!!

They are very responsive with emails sent as was mentioned above. If you have any qualms still, fire one their way and you should hear back within 24 hours.

But simply put, if you are considering ordering them.. DO IT NOW!