Quantcast

Frontflip during DH race!!

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
once i was over my mx buds house and his dad took a yz80 off a jump and hit the fr brakes as soon as the front wheel hit the lip and he did a front flip and landed!. i couldnt believe it. keep in mind he was drunk tho so dont try it!

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
very nice derek, but uh I remeber reading something about you loosing interset in mountain bike photography.

I like seeing your pictures none the less.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
thanks man. i love the pics! i can zoom in and see what gear i was in, read the writing on my wheels (maybey i need to get them spinning faster...), and see the stupid faces i was makin. :thumb:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
SebringMGB said:
thanks man. i love the pics! i can zoom in and see what gear i was in, read the writing on my wheels (maybey i need to get them spinning faster...), and see the stupid faces i was makin. :thumb:

glad you dig em :) Sorry I didnt get them to you sooner this evening but I had to work late

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
your job sure beats sitting at a computer late at night drawing signs. btw, i havent seen any new bike pics for a more than a month! planning on goin to chelan?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
SebringMGB said:
your job sure beats sitting at a computer late at night drawing signs. btw, i havent seen any new bike pics for a more than a month! planning on goin to chelan?
Not sure yet, I kinda am taking a break from bike photography. Too much all at once and it kinda burnt me out. Other avenues have opened since then so Im going with the flow with that for now :)