Quantcast

\\\Friday GMT///

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I declared myself MVP of the wife's company softball game yesterday after going 2-3 with two ground rule doubles, two RBI's, two runs scored, and a flawless defensive effort at second base in a 7-4 five inning win. I was a little disappointed that I didn't knock the ball out of the park though. I was trying.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
It's finally Friday!!!!!

Speaking of baseball... the wife and I have box seats tickets for the Rochester Red Wings game tomorrow. My wife got them for free through work so we're gonna hang with some of her co-workers and rub elbows with some of the top peeps of her company. Best part is... FREE FOOD AND BEER!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
T-minus 5 days and counting until my contract is up.

Woo coffee. Should be a fun weekend, lots of parties happening (including on involving a school bus, a keg and a journey to a strip joint). Ugh.

Happy Friday yall.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Making breakfast at camp.
Eating bacon dipped in queso, couple eggs, coffee and a Dales.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good ride last night. Sprinkled just enough to keep the dust down and lend some tackiness to things. Didn't do too poorly for my first ride in weeks.

Got a long honey to do list this weekend. Gonna see what I do and don't wanna do before riding.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I blame my AC for why it was so dry indoors despite the rain. I sneezed out a copious volume of yellow and red snot into the shower drain this morning.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a good time at the Farm Tunes event last night with the lady and little monkey. My daughter busted out with a nugget of wisdom.

I've never seen so many people who spent so much money trying to look like they didn't.
:rofl:

The crowd was just insane with epic beards, epic pork chop sideburns, more fedoras than should be allowed at any one venue, and a 4 year old in a suit. A suit, to visit the farm. You dressed your child in a suit, then took him to a farm. Now you won't let him run and play with ALL THE OTHER KIDS because you wanted him to look dapper in his suit and fedora. Nice work.

The ultimate was the ginger with a mullet AND epic beard. I had not seen that much effort into a mullet outside of a Camaro.

/coolstorybro

IAB needs to hit the juice. :D