Quantcast

$$$Friday, Friday Friday GMT$$$

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Welcome to Friday. Keep it under control.

Looking forward to a whole lotta NUTHIN this weekend. More greyhound volunteer work Sunday, weather permitting. I just can't get enough of seeing all those dogs.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The weekend is finally here! Hosting a little holiday party for our friends on Saturday. Yup... thats about it.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Packed W/E coming up....haircutz, Santa Speedo sprint (cheering on with das kid), tree stuff , drunken party with smarmy friends, and finally building the tykes new bike for Xmas Sunday night - DK Mini BMX! whew...

EDIT: and gettin' out my Sacred Sinter stuff!

PPS: could not resist...got him one of these to go along with the race bike:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Packed W/E coming up....haircutz, Santa Speedo sprint (cheering on with das kid), tree stuff , drunken party with smarmy friends, and finally building the tykes new bike for Xmas Sunday night - DK Mini BMX! whew...

EDIT: and gettin' out my Sacred Sinter stuff!

PPS: could not resist...got him one of these to go along with the race bike:
Awesome! That's one kid that's gonna be super stoked Christmas morning

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm up early because I have a class to go to in Oakland an hour away. I get a text at 5:20am from my wife at the hospital...WTF are you doing up? Blood draw and bandage change she replied. I had completely forgotten that it's hospital policy to never let a patient go more 3 hours at night without getting woken up and to ignore the Nurse busser for at least an hour during daylight hours...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rode Nam with JBP today, was a good ride. The weight of his mustache almost caused him to go OTB on a pesky tree root, but he recovered like a pro.