Quantcast

!!!Friday Blizzard Warning GMT!!!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Blizzard warning in the north east til 1pm Saturday. 4-8 inches predicted today, with another 12-16 overnight.

Moar office today, may be an early day.

Be safe out there. (Not just a tag line today)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My school campus is closed today.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This means I get an extention on an assignment that was due in 20 minutes, that I can't get to work properly.

Now to spend all day watching random YouTube videos while trying to figure out why this CentOS operating system won't forward IP packets between two of its network interfaces. :banghead:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Just have to make it to 4:30pm then my 10day vacation begins. :weee:

Because of this stupid winter storm we hope we're still able to fly out in the morning. :think:

We're on the outskirts of this winter storm and could get somewhere between 6-12 inches of snow this afternoon. Hopefully most of the snow will be cleared up and we'll still be on time tomorrow. Fingers crossed, knock on wood,...etc.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Working late shift today. My sleep in was cut to one hour additional due to a bored baby. She was just sitting up in her crib making noise. Yeah! Otherwise, I'm hoping to go skiing this weekend.

There really ought to be a separate drivers license endorsement to allow people to drive when there's snow or ice on the road. Cars should also have two inspection requirements - one for driving in summer and one for driving in winter.

Them what don't qualify of both counts should stay the hell off the road if there's snow or ice.

That is all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
unghhh........boris playing the same night as brmc in april...can't be in two states at the same time....

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Morning.

Get to work, turn in drier and flash. Drier is making some sort of ****ed noise. I know immediately who is responsible. Pull responsible party to the back and ask "what'd you touch?"
"The dust."
"Just the dust?"
"Yeah."
Then why's the drier making that ****ing noise?"
"I don't know. If you'd clean the dust off of it, I wouldn't have too."
"Don't touch anything back here if I'm not here."

I got more important **** to do than worry about some lint that settled on a drier and is causing you such great consternation, like printing your ****ing shirts. So now in addition to all the other noises back here, I got another loud obnoxious one she doesn't have to deal with.

I got my coffee though so all is decent. No sleep last night though.

Steve, my advice: Boris.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Time to go to work for a few hours then deal with the snow, which started slowly at 6 AM or so. NWS says 10-14" for my county. We shall see.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO! First post-op knee appointment this morning. Rehab has started. HOORAY! Started off rehab by undressing the leg (thank god) and doing some mighty painful stretches. MBC had to pull the car over on the side of the road on the way though so I could puke. Toshi, explain.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
6" over night here in Michigan. Nice to work from home and not give a **** about the roads.

Blowing around and still getting a few flurries out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Skied a while yesterday. Not all the lifts run during the week, so if you know which tree glades to cut through you can access the tops of some runs that you can't ski otherwise.

crowded.jpg

Crowds were not an issue.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Morning! Ladies night tonight! Whoo hooo!!! Hitting up some bars... but we're both married with kids, so really it could go either way on the rowdiness scale. :) I'm excited, I'm overdue for a little girlie time!!

In other news. Skiing tomorrow. Sunshine and no blizzard in the forecast. Lucky bastaaads.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Do you ever wonder if your reflection in the mirror is going to do something just a little bit different than what you do? Just enough where you can catch it, but not enough to be sure?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Plan is to ski w/ Nick Sunday. It's the only thing making today look good... That I'll be one day closer to going up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
HELLO! First post-op knee appointment this morning. Rehab has started. HOORAY! Started off rehab by undressing the leg (thank god) and doing some mighty painful stretches. MBC had to pull the car over on the side of the road on the way though so I could puke. Toshi, explain.
I think some pain killers can make you prone to motion sickness, or maybe you are pregnant.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think some pain killers can make you prone to motion sickness, or maybe you are pregnant.
I just was going to recommend that he sack up, or perhaps punch himself in the gut prior to getting into the car in preparation.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Figured out what the noise was. Happened to be thinking the shirts were coming down the drier a bit too fast, serendipitously, I look led over at the belt speed dial. Normally set at just below 4 it was cranked to 8. She had apperently hit it in the midst of her cleaning frenzy.

IAB, what were you taking that you vommed? You wuss.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Figured out what the noise was. Happened to be thinking the shirts were coming down the drier a bit too fast, serendipitously, I look led over at the belt speed dial. Normally set at just below 4 it was cranked to 8. She had apperently hit it in the midst of her cleaning frenzy.

IAB, what were you taking that you vommed? You wuss.
sorry, not everyone is a hardcore drug addict :rolleyes:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
So... I'm on vacation for the next 10 days :weee:

Our flight in the morning is already cancelled because of this stupid ****ing storm. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Work was pretty deserted today. It was awesome. Went out for lunch and killed a slew of sushi. Then came home, had some tea, made a snowman, and had a snowball fight. Now I just sit here and watch this storm brew. GIVE ME MOAR SNOW!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
^^oh no!!! will they reschedule? how does that work?
The wife spent 20min on the phone until someone finally answered from the airline. We're now flying out of town on Sunday evening. Just sucks that we waste a day and a half of our vacation snowed in at home.

At least we're not stuck in some airport somewhere :think: