Quantcast

***Freedom Hangover GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Celebrated Groundhog Day today, only 4 more groundhog days to celebrate until I get to take a 26 hour journey home.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
rolled the odometer over with a bunch of my favorites, yesterday. hit the gym in the morning. a dozen friends mobbed a coffee shop for caffeine and liege waffles. went home and played bass. took a nap. watched top gear. went to a bbq potluck. ended up with two of my BFFs cooking me a steak, and we watched fireworks from their backyard. not a bad way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the first time i wrecked a vajay.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I still am coughing up too much phlegm to inflict myself on my sister's family for a visit, but I did drag out my own family for our first family-of-4 mini-hike. We went out to Lair o' the Bear state open space and did a short section of the Bear Creek Trail.

My expression kind of reminds me of this famous cat:

Anyway, it worked out fine in terms of the 2 month old's eating schedule (wife nursed in car after our mini hike), 2.5 year old's bladder capacity (tiny potty in back of vehicle ftw) and the RAV4 EV's range. 64 miles used about 55% of the non-extended range, with Extended about 20% more.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
not a bad way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the first time i wrecked a vajay.
new title....stomped mudhole in moms vagina at birth.

annnnnnd...happy belated fucking birthday.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Finally took a solid numba two today after what feels like weeks. :banana:

Easy day here today. Washed the car and watched the World Cup race.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sore as hell from a big bicycle ride yesterday, climbed Old Man Pass near Mt. St Helens and descended the Falls Creek trail. Good times with a buddy of mine. Today was great, woke up late and made my way to the blueberry farm. 9 gallons of blueberries picked. Celebrated with ghetto bbq chicken cooked over garbage, so delicious.