Quantcast

Found a Rare Mountainbike Ferrari Colnago CX-60 Mountain Bike

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There is an employee here that rides a GMC Denali bike, or something like that. It's "interesting", I'll take a pic if it's here today.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah the Porsche bikes were crazy money and some had a linkage fork(I think) and super fancy folding pedals that were useless!

I like this one-

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I'm looking for a Mt. Dew bike. It's rare as fvck. Bet you can't find me one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Didn't Cannondale used to make a bike? Oh wait, that was a motorcycle. (It was fucking bad ass, actually).

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The Porsche bike was more or less the relabeled Votex bikes from Germany. At least they were semi decent bike for the time and perfect for mountain bike poser.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
The Porsche bike was more or less the relabeled Votex bikes from Germany. At least they were semi decent bike for the time and perfect for mountain bike poser.
Here is a fun fact. The Porsche frame was largely based on the Votec F1 which was a very cool bike for it's time. However, the Porsche "engineers" insisted on moving the placement of the shock mount. They wanted it to be in line with the top tube for esthetic reasons. This created a radically falling linkage rate which pretty much made the bike unrideable with any commonly available shock. Stratos made some custom valved Helixes that worked pretty well but they were garbage with the stock shock.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cool, I used to subscribe to German Bike back then but they never told that part of the story. That magazine still look the same as back the btw

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Technically speaking i havent been in Holland for more then 4 weeks a year, in the past 12years.
I hope that makes me less Dutch.
Dude, you could totally go see if that Ferarri bike is still there, then update us in this thread! Maybe some close up pics?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!1111111