Quantcast

Fest series

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
Looks like a videogame... but I wonder if the guy with the 888 rides a modified shimstack or fox internals or maybe thats just my autism...

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
They are all in Belgium right now getting ready for Loosefest. They added a few more hits to the big line including a terrifying blind step down. Nico said the step down is 25+ meters out and 8 meters down. It looks insane!
Here's one from Royal Fest if you guys haven't already seen it.

Last edited:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
They are all in Belgium right now getting ready for Loosefest. They added a few more hits to the big line including a terrifying blind step down. Nico said the step down is 25+ meters out and 8 meters down. It looks insane!
Here's one from Royal Fest if you guys haven't already seen it.
Check the Fest Instagram - They just put up a clip of Vink overshooting to a near death nose dive.

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
that new gopro footage looks so cloudy. Claudios course preview was the same... where is Lacondeguy? I predict Vinny T will be the next guy to talk about if he doesn't hurt himself... hope to see him at rampage!

core

Chimp
Dec 17, 2013
Barcelona
they are crazy,but can't imagine fest series without lacon,he's the one that can flip or flatspin those jumps while the others are just flowing,,,