Quantcast

Eye twitch/spazm?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Mine was from stress.
:stupid:
Happens to me anytime something big is happening in my life. You have recently indicated that your choices have been catching up with you, so I will second the diagnosis of stress. Apparently you're not beating off enough so you should consider exercise and less drinking fatty.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Actually not drinking much these days. Too goddamn much going on between work, trying to ride my bike, cleaning my old house, and work. Think I had a few beers on Sunday, but my bar keeps looking at me with the side eye as its been a couple months since I really visited it.

Yea, I think its stress. I notice when I started working on some probate stuff today my eye was really twitching. Time to start plotting riding escapes.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Too goddamn much going on between work, trying to ride my bike, cleaning my old house, and work.
There is no "trying", you either do or ya don't. What's next, "it's too hot", "my pussy hurts and I'm all out of cream", "I'm scared to take the training wheels off", etc. Quit making excuses and pedal you fat fvck ! :rant:

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Yeah... my wife would believe that one....

"Honey, I need more ride time to destress and prevent this damn eye twitch that Mg and/or K wouldn't TOUCH!"

Oh, yeah... it must be DSB!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hot damn! You are finally getting glasses? Hit a pedestrian or something?
I decided to be proactive and see if I need them before it gets to that point. On weekends I'm the DD a lot and driving home at 2-3:00 in the morning with Matt's glasses made me realize how terrible my long distance vision is, especially at night.

Last edited: