Quantcast

Eurobike 2015. Who even gives a sh..

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
Nukeproof did a good job on the new pulse, one of the sleekest looking alu dh bikes of all time if i dare say.

And they have a $265 msrp dropper coming out? And some flats designed with input from Sam? I like these guys

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Heh..'with input'

Perhaps the raddest part of the Sam Hill collection are his custom pedals. When designing his own pedal, Sam wanted the longest pins possible, though this might not be realistic for the average rider. As a result, Nukeproof has included long pins but put washers behind the pins, providing you with the option to remove them if you really want to get maximum grip.

While Sam wanted the flattest pedal possible, these have a slightly concave shape to them which cradles your foot through the rough stuff. Internally they use two sealed bearings and a bushing. Expect the production versions to use a green colored axle consistent with Sam's new signature edition Nukeproof Pulse downhill bike.
Yeah we asked him what he wanted.

But then ignored it.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Nukeproof did a good job on the new pulse, one of the sleekest looking alu dh bikes of all time if i dare say.

And they have a $265 msrp dropper coming out? And some flats designed with input from Sam? I like these guys
You can even have now all parts from Nukeproof as Sam Hill promodel editions.
The new Pulse is flat out awesome. Good to see some companies stick to alloy frames.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Might need these....

"Manitou also told me about a new MRD upgrade for their Dorado downhill fork that allows riders to easy bleed off built up air pressure that can accumulate after doing a lot of riding. The $119.99 USD TSR system consists of replacement top caps with built-on air bleed buttons that require only a quick push to release unwanted pressure that can make your fork feel less than ideal."

Last edited:

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct

The Gas Charge Tool makes re-charging shocks a quick and safe job.

Manitou's Oil Bleed Tool should make removing all the air out of your shock an easy task.

now thats pretty cool imo

Trasselkalle

Monkey
Oct 28, 2014
Sweden
Kinda want

Completely agree. The rear linkage that Matthias at Solid uses for the Strike is absolutely superb, so I have high hopes for this one also. I went bananas when I heard he was working on a proto of the same linkage for AM riding (and Enduro racing). With their tight collaboration with BOS, the bike has the potential to make me loose my final marble.