Quantcast

Enduro thread

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
These ones?
[/img]
Those knee pads are made by G-Form. I have a pair (the black ones, below) that I use periodically for trail riding. They're low profile, don't impede much with pedaling, and seem to protect pretty well considering how low profile they are.

Here's the black version that's far less dorky:

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
Was the Crankworx Enduro the most competitive Enduro to date? Did the courses heavily favor local knowledge? A bunch odlf guys who are usually at the top are sitting in 30-40. I skipped the trip and am racing a local enduro in Steamboat. Kinda glad I didn't bother going to fight for a top 50.

Floor Tom

Monkey
Sep 28, 2009
New Zealand
All Enduros favour the locals, but Whistler has a huge amount of locals who just happen to be absolute pinners. The local guys who did well would be doing well in the over all too if they raced them (not quite as well as they did here but certainly wouldn't be embarrassing themselves).

Last edited:

kgm

Chimp
Nov 11, 2012
co
haha posting in an enduro thread.

You do get more time to race so I think its better for amateurs. But in the pure sense of sport, it's not as interesting to me. Whatever. Ride bikes

Last edited:

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
Probably the only time I'll ever see my name next to Gracia's on a results sheet so I had to take a screen grab. Anther reason to love Enduro is seeing the DH legends of the past two decades rubbing shoulders with the privateers of today. This is from the NAET standings: