Quantcast

E13 truck

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Transcend said:
does anyone have any good photos of the Evil/E13 truck? Like that one of it driving down the highway from awhile ago with tobler in the window?
How about the one of it sitting in the parking lot at the "Gentlemans Club"? :evil:

J/K

D

Dingus McGee

I've got them....hold on a minute....rustle, rustle....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Dingus McGee said:
I've got them....hold on a minute....rustle, rustle....
Hmm... Considering that last shot, it's a wonder that those Evil guys get anything done. I sure wouldn't with a couple of girls like that kicking around all the time...

"Hey, uhh, would you please leave? I can't concentrate.. I keep thinking about the waistband of your jeans..."

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I would like to see a pic of the E13 truck with Mormons hanging off of it.
Did anybody snap any of those? :devil:

If not, another shot of the jeans strap Juggies will do just fine. :p

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Jeremy R said:
I would like to see a pic of the E13 truck with Mormons hanging off of it.
Did anybody snap any of those? :devil:
LMFAO!!!!!! Unfortunately, no one had a camera handy when that happened!

--JP
P.S. Fraser, I've got about 40-50 really good shots of the truck in hi-res. Let me know what you're looking for.

--JP

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
When the new forum search tool tried to betray me, I read this thread in hopes of seeing that rig again... And the net let me down son. The net is not supposed to do that. Kids need to see pics of their roots...and speed holes.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
Hmm... Considering that last shot, it's a wonder that those Evil guys get anything done. I sure wouldn't with a couple of girls like that kicking around all the time...

"Hey, uhh, would you please leave? I can't concentrate.. I keep thinking about the waistband of your jeans..."
LOL...this says so much. Fast forward a few years and maybe this explains some of the frame issues they had :-)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
hence me mentioning "fast forward a few years" :thumb:
The original owners sold the company a few years after that... so fast forwarding, we're talking about a completely different set of folks. fwiw.