Quantcast

Duryea DH back for 2012

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yeah...Neko is fast. Also...that song is god awful.
Yes. I had to turn the sound off. I was watching it with my 4 yo son and I was embarrassed. Two of the whitest boys there are and that was the music they chose?

BTW that road gap looks awesome. I definitely would have to sac up to hit it the first time.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Here's a few more I felt like sharing. Not real psyched on some of them, but this was a first-time effort taking pictures of bikes or moving objects. Didn't bring a flash and I'm definitely still figuring out how my camera works.

Duryea DH 2012 - a set on Flickr

Great event and a fun looking course, well done!! So nice to check out the local scene again after a few years not racing.

rdompor

Chimp
Dec 8, 2011
Load the bikes across the truck and stand over your front wheel or real wheel, you can fit way more people that way.
Space wasn't really an issue since there were 3 or 4 trucks shuttling riders up. Everyone kind of got in on their own. When the truck was full, everyone else got on the next truck.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Load the bikes across the truck and stand over your front wheel or real wheel, you can fit way more people that way.
its never been a issue when they had the race previously or when i or someone else did a big shuttle day. there is a pic somewhere though of them standing across the truck. just cant seem to find it