Quantcast

Deep Dreaming

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of the summer after my junior year. Also known as the summer of "WUT?"

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
All actin like you don't know... :rofl:
yeah...i distinctly remember tool opening for henry rollins and being about as bored out of my fucking skull as sleeping through marilyn manson opening for nine inch nails...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Subjective taste in music is subjective. however it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that y'all are a bunch of white males.

Back to computerized hallucinations.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Subjective taste in music is subjective. however it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that y'all are a bunch of white males.
if you want diversity....go to a soccer/tennis/golf forum.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Moar boobs! (SFW IMHO)

Fun fact. Most of what you see, or think you see, is interpolated by your brain. Your eyes can generate what is essentially high resolution only at the central focal points, everything else is low color low resolution, your brain kind of fills in the gaps from that point on. Case in point is that most people have little color vision in their peripheral vision. But they can tell the color of a traffic light in the periphery if they know the vertical order of lights. But if you change that order they can still think that the colors are what they are used to.