Quantcast

dead dog vid.

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Hey, BCD, saw one of your Inedibles there, good looking frame, and when he said, "3rd season on the same front triangle", I was a beliver. What kind of travel is it, and what does a typical, single crown build weigh.

cool deal

Nate

biker3

Turbo Monkey
no need to hate on the AR DH series its much better then you think. Winner won 200 bucks cash thats 200 dollars more then NORBA pays. AND ACTUALLY seth DIDN'T win he got beat by 11 seconds by some guy from Texas or New Mexico. A AR local was only 1 second off him also check the times if you don't believe me.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I don't think Cooters in there. Oh and every local here seems to think Bullits, especially with Shivers are the sh!t when everyone knows Bullits are ****ty DH race bikes and Bighits kick ass.

-TS

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
Hey, BCD, saw one of your Inedibles there, good looking frame, and when he said, "3rd season on the same front triangle", I was a beliver. What kind of travel is it, and what does a typical, single crown build weigh.

cool deal

Nate
well his has around 8. but i can put any shocks stroke to get from 6 to 9.
my bike is about 38 lbs now. yeah and seth doesn't baby that bike!

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Let me put it this way, if I was offered a deal from BCD again...I'd take it in a heartbeat...

Not only is it the *cough cough* best bike *cough cough* I've ever ridden but the team is way cool (and fast)

EDIT: what I mean is they obviously perform and have reliability to boot...(once you get em setup)

biker3

Turbo Monkey
McGRP01 said:
Cool Vid! I would ridden that course on my singlecrown HT though. Woulda been more fun that way. :)
I dont think so.. that vid only shows 2 parts of the course it was super rough and actually pretty damn tech. It might have been funner but theres no way ud be faster on a HT then a big bike. I dono whhy they didnt film in the big rockgarden that section was awsome.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
neversummersnow said:
Let me put it this way, if I was offered a deal from BCD again...I'd take it in a heartbeat...

Not only is it the *cough cough* best bike *cough cough* I've ever ridden but the team is way cool (and fast)

EDIT: what I mean is they obviously perform and have reliability to boot...(once you get em setup)
I sat on the BCD it was SOOOO insanely plush. Also Seth was a super cool guy. No cockiness or anything like that he gave me a lot of tips on the course which in turn contributed to my junior win. Anyway it was a super cool race with super cool people.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
looks fun, albiet very tame... maybe it was just the section the guy was filming on..then again video never really does justice anywhere... the courses in europe make that look like a flat road...

glad to hear you guys had fun

parts

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
It was tame compared to the Chili Challenge but we feel lucky to have ANY DH course ANYWHERe near Oklahoma...

2:10 on the straight six... That guy on the TMX is my nemisis :D