Quantcast

Custom Pixie Bike Chopper!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Seeing as recently I've been downhill-bike-less, I got bored so decided to make a chopper with crap laying in my garage. This is what it turned out as.

Took the small 20"er, attached some 90* angle rod things for the fork extensions, took the small wheel off one of those mini-walmart pixie bikes and added some roller-blade bearings on each side to take up the space. And basically just duct taped everything together. Not a single bolt holding any of it on, but so far its held up to hours of my 200# ass riding it. :D There's even a bolt missing on the back tire so I took some super wadded up tape to smush in there for spacer type things to keep it from going all the way up in the dropouts. Definitely a fun bike to ride around the block, but I dont wanna ride further than that for worry it will break. lol. Definitely got some crazy looks from the neighbors....Im thinking I'll paint it gold to match my V-10 which should be here any time this afternoon if FedEx ever gets here. :think:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Thats to make sure that the seat doesnt fall over backwards since its just a walmart bike there isnt a decent way to secure the seat, and it kept falling over backwards. Plus I've already bent the seatpost from riding off a curb, lol.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
seat post bent before the duct tape holding the "fork" on broke. Where'd you get that duct tape? I don't doubt it happened but, wow, I'm suprised.