Quantcast

Complete Guide to Downhill Rubber

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You should see all the stuff that gets edited out of what I originally write.

I just don't really know if most people will be able to separate the frame from the wheels used. If I say ANYTHING bad about the suspension (or good), half the retarts reading it will be saying 'that's cuz you got the rong weelz bro!'

You want to read one? I'll do it if so.

MmmBones

Monkey
May 8, 2011
Porkland, OR
I looks like they increased the distance between the side knobs which would make it shed moar mud.
Thank god they took good sideknobs from a tire that works well because it doesn't have 'intermediate knobs', made smaller versions and then used them as intermediate knobs.
I agree, but it looks easy to modify

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Curious to see how this one rides. Have fond memories of the Bling Bling and the Highroller SS (in hardpack).

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I got a set of the G5s on the 275 trail bike. Works really well on my local trails here where conditions range from dry to icy and everything in between...all on the same trail. The dual ply is nice as it lets me smash rocks with confidence. These will probably be my keystone race tires. I'm very happy with them.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Whats the verdict on the WTB breakout tires mr Woo? I know you'll be all about reviewing these since they're 27.5