Quantcast

Calling Montana monkeys!!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Im leaving tommorow morning for college orientation at the university of montana. for the first week were going to be be in bozeman then the following week in missoula. Im bringing both my dh bike and my street bike with me and am looking to meet up with some people and ride some trails. let me know if you wanna show me around, i know missoula has awsome riding but I havnt been to Bozeman for a few years and have no idea what the scene is like.
so shoot me an email at dexterl04@yahoo.com if you wanna ride while im town, later
dexter

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
your mom jeff, your mom

i dont want to go to cu because everybody from my school, gw, tj, highlands ranch, arapahoe, littleton, kent, ca etc etc are all going their or csu Im sick of most of those kids anyways plus the riding up here is sick i just rode a sick ass downhill traIL

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Dexter....you're semi-metro tho, i dont know how you survived in Denver, let alone ANY city in Montana. I'd expect NYU from you, not Montana.

Not to mention I only have ONE friend at CU from CO...all others are from everywhere else in the country...its a school of 30k after all...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
jeff i need to get the hell out of colorado the ridi ng scene sucks as of now, in the past 4 days i have ridden soooo many trails probably around 30 different ones in one city alone and all of them blew away anything we have legal or non. i know probably 50-100 kids at 8-9 high schools in colorado on top of kids who graduated already and go to cu, its would be like high school all over again

oh and about the not fitting in thing up here, its all hippies and rich kids. everyone is chill with each other, its very outdoorsish and the mtn bike community is great. i love it up here and have since i was little

peace dog

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Missoula has sooooo many sweet trails. If you dont mind a little pushing you can find 15-25 miles of DH; Overwhich, Carlton Lake, Deadmans, Squaw Peak, Snowlbowl Overlook, Burnt Creek Loop. Yes alot of these trails are XC but I have ridden them all on my Fly and Big Hit. The DHs are awesome. I lived in Missoula for the last 28 yrs. I live in Kalispell now and the riding is almost as good as Missoula. If you want the scoop on some trails give me an email. I go to Missoula all the time to ride.