Quantcast

Brought to you by Carl's Jr

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Woo, after much thought, I have decided to award you with this for your second pic. I'd mail it to you but it's bolted to a tree at a local trail. Plus, not sure if gnur might different than gnar, like some trendy California variant. It might take us east coasters a year or two to catch up.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Anybody else notice this in the new fox stuff?

''We improved the flow path design in the base valve for the three compression damping positions to provide more adjustment, sensitivity and control. We also increased flow through the rebound circuit for faster recovery from deep stroke hits.''
So it sounds like they tuned it so that that recovery would be a little more rapid

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/fox-x2-36-sls-sea-otter-2015.html

I told you guys!! :rofl:

(seriously, have you seen the picture?)
https://sram-cdn-pull-zone-gsdesign.netdna-ssl.com/cdn/farfuture/VUrrhY-DKxtcgR8zOqczjRFUKYij2W5ZpO7_GuT-P38/mtime:1404827894/sites/default/files/rapid-recovery-infographic.jpg

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Woo, after much thought, I have decided to award you with this for your second pic. I'd mail it to you but it's bolted to a tree at a local trail. Plus, not sure if gnur might different than gnar, like some trendy California variant. It might take us east coasters a year or two to catch up.
This needs to be on a t-shirt.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Out-ruxed by a rodent?
I'm not privy to the original nickname's meaning, but you are definitely RUX royalty in my book.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Woo, after all these years, I hope you know how much I still rux you.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I'm glad the official meme of RUX shows a canadian in a basketball jersey.

Robbie Bourdon announces new sponsor RUX for 2016.