Quantcast

Big Day At The Bike Shop Today..We made a magizine.

Well today we got a phone call that got the shop pretty excited. We were told that our shop's website Richard's Bicycles made Men's Journal Top 100 websites Link to the Top 100 Web sites . It's pretty cool to see that, being that we started the whole web site thing for only little more than a year ago. I rember help starting the whole thing on New Years Day with a little bike light and a crapp digi. So thanx to all who help us get where we are. :thumb:

Well just wanted to share my good news.

Lata
Randy aka Freakshow

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Kudos...just out of curiosity. Why are your store prices so much different from the ebay buy it now prices? I was more curious about the Foes Fly...I already have one, but if I had to do it again I was just wondering...

Monkeybidnezz -I looked at the pricing of the Foes Fly, the price differnce on ebay is probly lower because we are trying to get rid of that one so its lower, and the one store is just to show you our price if you wanted to order new one.

Chris king-Do we have all those complete bikes in stock? No we dont, at one time those bikes were all built up in our store for sale, but then were sold. We have over 20 complete bikes that are on the store floor the are completly custom built up ready for someont to look or try out, and then we have the ones in back that are custmers bikes that have been sold.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yeah man the web is great for shops. I am the webmaster for the shop i used to work at, I only wish it made the top 100...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Very nice site... Also very impressive list of manufacturers. What is left for your local competition to carry? Giant/Specialized and Huffy?