Quantcast

Azonic Xtension pedals..anybody having experience with them ?

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Hello mabey i wanna buy these platform pedals, Azonic Xtension pedals. Next to mine time-z';s i am using. But i wanna know if anyone is having experiences with these pedals.

Cause they look so pimp.. :evil: and seems like a good product to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Xtension Pedal
[3056] $69.95

Machined from a solid block of 6061 T-G aluminum. Oversized stainless steel spindle and cartridge sealed bearings. Replaceable traction pins.

Black or silver

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
Imagine havin those slap your shin... Picture your shin bone entering the empty middle section and having it drag down several inches tearing away all the flesh on either side of the bone. :dead:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Yeah yeah, i can imagine that. In fact i had already had it one time before, when i was conflicted in dual slalom battle..and i took to much risk, going thru the corner, and slipped with my shinbone .right one, over my px pedals, with of those pins on it.
:devil:

Which has left a nice scar,on my right shin. My Troy lee shin/kneegaurds where'nt protecting me from behind.. :angry: But i sold directlky after that, for some better all over leg protection. No it won;t happen again. I am wearing answer dhpants all the time now. :)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The Xtensions pedals are sweet! I rode my friends, and they are super grippy. I would recommend them.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
they were a nice pedal. There not grippy enough to like DH or anything real extreme but they are great for urban, DJing type stuff. I replaced them with the FUNN soldam vipers and there the best pedal ive ever been on. Id give them a check out to the grip tape makes for an ultra grippy ride and the pedal body is HUGE.