Quantcast

Attention CO Front Range Riders

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Posted by my LBS on FB this afternoon. I don't know anymore than what this says, but it's a pant load of shit. Be aware if you happen to come south. Falcon trail is fun, but it's not Leavenworth fun. :mad:

Probably @$tinkles fault.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Anyone privy to what the "recent events" that caused this directive may have been?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
And for one what found me another was there with them stipulating what was happening as per that, that event is false and under expecting pretenses it is valued the accosting happens from buddy party on rebels.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Probably not seeing enough man on man action or rapes on surveillance footage. Cadets spending long hours operating drones need to have a more 'normal' academy experience. Next step will include handing out roofies at trailheads.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I started a thread in the MTBR (god I hate that place) front range forum figuring some locals would have some info. Someone posted this just a little while ago.

Hey guys, I'm an Air Force First Sergeant, and have a little background on this. Like others have said, there is more going on than is mentioned in the memo. There have been a some serious crimes happening on base, and in the short term, the base Commander thinks this is the best way to keep the base populace safe. I'm sorry I can't go onto more detail on specific crimes and allegations.
Big stones/powerful dumb on someones part. I don't even speed when I'm on base.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I started a thread in the MTBR (god I hate that place) front range forum figuring some locals would have some info. Someone posted this just a little while ago.

Criminals usually are not known for good sense and risk aversion.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I can guarantee you that the AF Cops there are really into enforcing this idiocy...well, probably a few of them are. The rest don't give a shit. And no Federal or local prosecutor will prosecute any civilians caught not adhering to the buddy system.

Will try to see if I know anyone there. Probably do...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007

Bummer- I guess we'll just have to make shit up!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bionic Sasquatch escaped from a government lab. Although very strong, it is rather stupid. It gets confused when multiple targets are present. Safety in numbers.