Quantcast

Are the women of Archer the girls of The Facts Of Life?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The complete salad build:

spring mix
red cabbage
red onion
red and yellow mini sweet bell peppers
cucumber
cremini mushrooms
black olives
pepper jack cheese
pistachios
dried bing cherries
kosher salt and cracked pepper
sesame tahini dressing

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The complete salad build:

spring mix
red cabbage
red onion
red and yellow mini sweet bell peppers
cucumber
cremini mushrooms
black olives
pepper jack cheese
pistachios
dried bing cherries
kosher salt and cracked pepper
sesame tahini dressing
Did the kosher salt get along with the tahini, or did Mrs. Garrett need to intervene?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did the kosher salt get along with the tahini, or did Mrs. Garrett need to intervene?
Truth be told there is a wee hint of bitterness.

Might have to rethink the layer order or perhaps each ingredient should have it's own plate as to avoid direct contact with the other vegetables. I'm going to need a case of tiny plates. Should I arrange by color, texture, shape, or molecular density ? But then how will I apply the salad dressing ? This is getting really complicated and frustrating. I can see now why so many people just give up and eat McDonald's. Salad is so hard...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Truth be told there is a wee hint of bitterness.

Might have to rethink the layer order or perhaps each ingredient should have it's own plate as to avoid direct contact with the other vegetables. I'm going to need a case of tiny plates. Should I arrange by color, texture, shape, or molecular density ? But then how will I apply the salad dressing ? This is getting really complicated and frustrating. I can see now why so many people just give up and eat McDonald's. Salad is so hard...

You take the good, you take the bad.