Quantcast

Anyone 2005 Orange Line-Up Infos?

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
The new Orange DH bikes will be called the 223T. It has a built in toothbrush that can be taken out for when Fraser and his teammates want to clean their bikes after every run.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ChrisRobin said:
The new Orange DH bikes will be called the 223T. It has a built in toothbrush that can be taken out for when Fraser and his teammates want to clean their bikes after every run.
Naw, i just got a 1600psi pressure washer. No toothbrush needed. :thumb:

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
ChrisRobin said:
hey i took 7 runs today and didn't clean the bike...infact it's STILL dirty and it's sitting in my garage.

:D

~SGD

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
S.G.D said:
hey i took 7 runs today and didn't clean the bike...infact it's STILL dirty and it's sitting in my garage.

:D

~SGD
Oh, did they open up that part of the run that's near the old Quebec cup? It goes through the woods near the chairlifts and goes off a wooden bridge-type thing?

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
yeah

i rode it 3 times, so damn fun!!! the brigde is a bit stupid, 'cause you have to brake to avoid making it into a step down to flat. you can pre jump onto the transition, but then you have have to deal with the end of the ramp vs the flat ground, which is harsh.

i saw one dude stack so f*cking hard in the woods leading into the bridgy thing under the lift. he nose planted and fell down the entire chute onto his back. it was brutal.

~SGD

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
S.G.D said:
yeah

i rode it 3 times, so damn fun!!! the brigde is a bit stupid, 'cause you have to brake to avoid making it into a step down to flat. you can pre jump onto the transition, but then you have have to deal with the end of the ramp vs the flat ground, which is harsh.
that ditch where they put the bridge was gatting pretty brutal. A tire sized rut developped and i went shooting down into it, and it basically just stopped my front tire dead, compressed the whole fork which proceeded to catapult me off as i was going OTB.....it was nice and smooth though, like i was purposely doing a pole vault. It would of been nice had they made that bridge a little smoother.

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
ChrisRobin said:
The frame must have a teflon coating so dirt never sticks! :D That way we never have to worry about a single speck of dirt sticking.... how nice would that be. :thumb: