Quantcast

Any pics in from Chile Challenge???

johnbrittain

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Amarillo, Texas
I've been regularly checking Cycle Cyndicate's website for the posted pics of This year's race, how long does it normally take for them to post all the pics, and does anyone here have any pics???

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
johnbrittain said:
I've been regularly checking Cycle Cyndicate's website for the posted pics of This year's race, how long does it normally take for them to post all the pics, and does anyone here have any pics???
As the webmaster for the Cycle Cyndicate site, I believe I can field this one...

There were a couple of photographers on site shooting, but as of yet no one has sent me pictures and given me permission to use them on the Cycle Cyndicate site. Spomer was there, and will most likely have some RIPPING pics of the 4X and the DH, but he's on the East Coast for the Nationals and won't be back for a week or so. I don't know who the other photographer was, but as I said earlier, I am waiting on pictures to be sent to me so I can post them to the CC site.

Pics of Moab were up within a couple of days of the event, since my friend Lee McCormack was the photographer. Check out his site at www.leelikesbikes.com

Other than that, as was mentioned, there are pictures floating around a couple fo the forums. I'll get some posted to the CC site as soon as some come my way.

Thanks!