Quantcast

Any pics from Windrock?

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
my buddy mark took some pics and a few short vids, ill tell him to post when he has some time.

If anyones interested, we will be riding windrock this afternoon (7/20), around 3:30 or 4. we will have a shuttle truck.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
the old man drove down from dc to watch the race and see my new place in knoxville. he only snagged a few shots which came out.....he was too busy just walking around and watching the racing. At least I didn't crash infront of people, just in the steeps towards the bottom where I had been doing real well. hopefully i can make the pic fit.

Attachments

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
hey jeremy. i think we have a couple pics of you. ill resize them real quick and post em up.
and if you want full size just email me at dhracer1067@gmail.com

but i gotta post up this pic real quick. when i was over at roberts house and we were packin up the car i found a pretty sweet sticker too put on my bike.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DHracer1067 said:
ok. heres some of mine. but when i was looking at them i dont think there are any of you jeremy cause you got a silver TI spring on your dhr right. the ones i have have the regular red spring on it.
No, that is me.
That ti spring was too soft, so I put the 450 back on.
Thanks for the pic!! :thumb:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Jeremy R said:
No, that is me.
That ti spring was too soft, so I put the 450 back on.
Thanks for the pic!! :thumb:
can i have your email so i can send you the full size of that if you want.
and anyone else if you see your picture gimme your email address and ill send you the full size of the pic.

Edit: i still have a bunch more pics of people. but by now im tired of resizing so probly tomorow untill i put more up :thumb:

and edit again: found another one of you jeremy. its not really that good but here it is.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
nah, your jerseys apparently weren't as photographic as Jeremy and his big PokeMon helmet. That whole reel was nothing but the Jeremy show. Too Cool!

But I gotta say, the one of him (Jeremy) on the steep really gives you perspective of just HOW steep some of that stuff is. I did see one shot of me in there hitting the downhill berm. Now I know why my knee pads barely fit anymore...I got some fat calves.

Congrats on all the photos guys, you did a great job. Only missing element was a "Braaapppp" shot of somebody one-footing the berms up top between doubles.

My favorite shot is the one of the guy hitting the last 2 doubles. Perspective makes it look like they are twenty foot step downs when they're really not!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
DHracer1067 said:
can i have your email so i can send you the full size of that if you want.
and anyone else if you see your picture gimme your email address and ill send you the full size of the pic.

Edit: i still have a bunch more pics of people. but by now im tired of resizing so probly tomorow untill i put more up :thumb:

and edit again: found another one of you jeremy. its not really that good but here it is.
this is by far the best indicator of how steep the course was! :thumb: