Quantcast

Anglefire, NM Pics

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
I was the lame ass in our group, or in other words I did not want to break anything on this trip... So I raced sport men 30-39, and got wooped up on by some dudes passing some really killer times.

I ride a Balfa 2-step, which would have been the one bike from the race that would have made you say.... "What the heck was that?"

This years trip to NM was awesome. We could not have asked for a better trip, everyone was super nice, and all the trails and jumps we went to were awesome.

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
I ended up sixth in both the 4X and the DH. It was my second time to race AF. and it was kick ass.

I ride an older Schwinn Straight Six, Blue and Yellow.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Onehittah said:
I ride a Balfa 2-step, which would have been the one bike from the race that would have made you say.... "What the heck was that?"

Woohoo! 2-steps ROCK! I think I saw you there, was yours white?

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
mtnbkr4235 said:
What kind bike were you on? I was on a white Bighit with 03 Monster T. Im assuming you were with tye Y-Riders? I saw TOmo atleast.

Ha, yeah, Tom's a character, eh? I don't think I saw you, but I was with the Y-Riders. I was riding a gun metal 2-Step DH with a Slider+.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Bldr_Freerider said:
Ha, yeah, Tom's a character, eh? I don't think I saw you, but I was with the Y-Riders. I was riding a gun metal 2-Step DH with a Slider+.
Yeah, lol. I think I might have seen you, I remember seeing a few 2-Steps...
Here's a pic of me before I almost ate it at the end for some personal reference. :D
I cased the sh1t out of that double and got bucked and almost ran into the person keeping time, haha.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
maybe he using the technique the kid uses in the H2 commercial

if you could only see the eyes of the other rider :angry:

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
mtnbkr4235 said:
Yeah, lol. I think I might have seen you, I remember seeing a few 2-Steps...
Oh, I saw you a number of times... didn't realize you had those custom decals. I guess this is for a PM or something...