Quantcast

Angled Headset for a fork with a tapered steerer tube in a 1.5 headtube.

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
I want to run a solid single crown set up but get all slack because that's what cool nowadays. 1 1/8 steertube long travel forks are a bit of a joke so I was wondering if I could still get slack with a tapered one. Are Works or K9 offering anything for that configuration?

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Took me about 2min to find both K9s and Works Components websites. It then took about 1 more min to find your answer.
I'm guessing about the same amount of time it took you to start this thread.

Just sayn:rolleyes:

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
Took me about 2min to find both K9s and Works Components websites. It then took about 1 more min to find your answer.
I'm guessing about the same amount of time it took you to start this thread.

Just sayn:rolleyes:
Your google skills have now put you on a higher plane of existence. I didn't understand the headset numbers or their intended fits. So when you're done smirking, post link?

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Took me another 2min to go to the cane Creek website and find the page which explains just what all the numbers mean.(Actually i all ready knew)
Sorry to be a smart ass, but is it really that hard for people to think for themselves these days?

P.S one of the websites actually tells you right under the "confusing" numbers, just what their "intended fit" is.

P.P.S ok ill be nice this page http://bicycleheadsets.com/ will teach you about what those pesky number mean.

Last edited:

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines