Quantcast

Ahgghh!! they put slicks on it again (RN01 @ Silverstone F1 track)

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
so...
Why did they take the red and black paint off? looked way better..
Why does it have different front and rear wheels?
Why do they keep putting slick on it for promo shots?
The xtr cranks :confused: And wouldnt a non drive side crank on the drive side require 2 left padals? arent they different? and wouldnt it unscrew?
And whats up with the f1 car with lucky strike graphics but no text? (except on the wing it says "look alike" instead of lucky strike) :confused:

oh yeh, speaking of saddles, did anyone see the original saddle? with the big loop on the nose? WTF was that all about?

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
[]so...
Why did they take the red and black paint off? looked way better..
-To save weight
Why does it have different front and rear wheels?
- The rear hub isn't excatly "standard issure Deemax"
Why do they keep putting slick on it for promo shots?
- because Supermoto is "it" right now...
The xtr cranks :confused: And wouldnt a non drive side crank on the drive side require 2 left padals? arent they different? and wouldnt it unscrew?
-XTR cranks rule, the OL5 spine is easy to machine..
And whats up with the f1 car with lucky strike graphics but no text? (except on the wing it says "look alike" instead of lucky strike) :confused:
_ Cigarette ads have been banned by the EU

oh yeh, speaking of saddles, did anyone see the original saddle? with the big loop on the nose? WTF was that all about?
- wacky jappanese pseduo-moto-Kamakiazee aesthetics...
You have to remeber this bike is from the same designer as the fabled "Kamikazee JATO powered drag-bike..."
[/QUOTE]

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
UiUiUiUi said:
its sad every picture i have seen of this bike doesn't do justice to its appearance in reality.
its damn beautiful.

me wants one!

but... you already HAVE two of the most beautiful bikes in the world... :drool:

urbanhuckbot

Monkey
May 28, 2004
its a bike built for "hucking the freeride urban huckassault!"
would do well at tar river, they have all the urban freeride hucks big drops to flat!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
bizutch said:
I deduct cool points for the heavy as a Buick saddle though-

im putting those points back on again cause ive got the exact saddle on my bike and it weighs 219g, for the metric-challenged thats less than your standard issue flite titanium.