Quantcast

A Taste Of Chicago (in video form)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
heres the new video that Danno of Chicago Freeride made, its 45min long and devided into 4 parts, only the 1st part is on the net now, so you can view it if ya want. It shows just a sample of the Street and other freeriding here in the chicagoland area. contact Danno admin@chicagofreeride.com if you have any questions

Sorry, there were too many downloads and i messed up the site the video was hosted on, so no more viewing until the video gets put onto a new site

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
WOH volante, you ride? i thought you liked mountain biking becaseue it was an excuse to buy a lot of exspenxsive metal things? ;) :D

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
ViolentVolante said:
youre thinking of the guy who posted above you ;)
I actually met ViolentVolante at Mount Snow. I was at the bottom of the DH course during practice waiting for the guy I was practicing with to get to the bottom so we could go up for another run.

This kid rolls up to me and is like "hey this course is tough, I am more use to drops." I ask him if he rides pkill or something (assuming this from the I ride drops comment). He replies "no, I am from Chicago" I knew who he was right off the bat.

It was tempting to point him out to Stickman when I was talking to him, but I am too nice to do that. But the potential arguement would have been great.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
ChrisKring said:
It was tempting to point him out to Stickman when I was talking to him, but I am too nice to do that. But the potential arguement would have been great.
fill me in, who is stickman and why would there be an argument :confused:

also chris whens the next race in MI

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
ViolentVolante said:
fill me in, who is stickman and why would there be an argument :confused:

also chris whens the next race in MI
Didn't you get into an arguement with Stickman (Craig, GT/Lope Mechanic) a few months ago about something stupid. I might be wrong.

The next race in Michigan is the Z2 Kalamazoo race on July 24th and 25th. Hope to see you out there.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
ChrisKring said:
Didn't you get into an arguement with Stickman (Craig, GT/Lope Mechanic) a few months ago about something stupid. I might be wrong.

The next race in Michigan is the Z2 Kalamazoo race on July 24th and 25th. Hope to see you out there.
no, to my surprise i havnt gotten in a fight on here with anyone yet, youre thinking of someone else.

ill be at the race for sure