Quantcast

2sDazes2

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

Spending the day with the dog. Vet visit this evening. :(.
sorry man. share a beer with him.

I'm doing this as well.
the good news is that the wife and i might be debt free (minus our mortgage) within the next year. we're having discussions about riding out a couple more years in the cube farm to save some then pulling the rip cord and doing fun jobs.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. My plan today is to time some people categorizing lung nodules' risk of being cancer, ship some eBay sellings, and meet with a statistician to see if a planned study makes any sense. Said mid-day shipping excursion forced me to take the car in, sadly.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Was looking forward to riding tonight until I saw all the trails are closed. :(. Guess I'll just sit at home and beat it furiously.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Made my hotel reservation in Ottawa. From June 8-19, i'm doing the Aircraft Certification Specialty course with Transport Canada. If I don't screw it up, I can become the canadian version of a DER.
Cool! That's where I work! Where is your training? Downtown or at the airport? If you bring a trail bike I'd be happy to show you around.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sat through 12 hours of the worlds most boring presentations/awards ceremony. It is hard to define how boring it was, but I would have rather watched C-SPAN or baseball for 12 hours. I still fucking hate Florida.