Quantcast

2015 Racing Rumours - MTB Musical Chairs

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
it's rat boy's cane, peaty is playing with, remember that infamous rat to flat.

V10.6 is offered in 8 inch, why not call it V8?

is the french andoran CG still with SC bikes?

Last edited:

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
in what world did any company get impacted to the tune of 6 figures from anonymous e-spec about racer signings or non-signings? what a huge turd of a company.

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
So vital is reporting a rumor, and people are immediately blaming specialized? Interesting how that works.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Fair enough, I know a lot of employees who would beg to differ that specialized is the devil, but I'll grant you that they have an overly litigious outlook on their competition.

ronnyg801

Chimp
May 27, 2009
Fair enough, I know a lot of employees who would beg to differ that specialized is the devil, but I'll grant you that they have an overly litigious outlook on their competition.
I know quite few present and past employees who would also state S is the devil.

I don't know that I would ever buy a bike based on character of the brand management though, I am not buying a politician or leader of my city, I just want a bike thats rad.

Sorry to go off topic, back to rumors please :)

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Seriously now, I really really had tried to read anything hinting at sleazy lawyers in the article w/ Vital. I found nothing, nothing except my drivetrain upgrade for this season seems to have hit it's prime in 2003.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I know quite few present and past employees who would also state S is the devil.

I don't know that I would ever buy a bike based on character of the brand management though, I am not buying a politician or leader of my city, I just want a bike thats rad.

Sorry to go off topic, back to rumors please :)
Huh. Every employee I've met from specialized has been nothing less then excited about bikes, trying to make the best bikes possible, and trying to make their customers as happy as they can, and they seem pretty enthusiastic about their company.

But anyway, I agree, back to guessing about how which rider is going to like which bike and do well on it. I'm predicting that Danny Hart was a really good fit on Giant and that he has a significant step down in performance on the mondraker.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
But anyway, I agree, back to guessing about how which rider is going to like which bike and do well on it. I'm predicting that Danny Hart was a really good fit on Giant and that he has a significant step down in performance on the mondraker.
I couldn't disagree more. It will be interesting to see how the new team works out for him.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Must be good for Chase to be on a team that actually makes bikes for DJ, DH and freeride, rather than shoehorning Cannondales various Enduro/Overmountain machines to fit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Must be good for Chase to be on a team that actually makes bikes for DJ, DH and freeride, rather than shoehorning Cannondales various Enduro/Overmountain machines to fit.
to be fair, cannonderp did make chase pretty much whatever he wanted. even this: