Quantcast

2015 Racing Rumours - MTB Musical Chairs

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Ha, that interview with Jonty and Needles saying how they'd always wanted to be on the same team. I doubt Jontys dream was to be his bro's mechanic though.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Not that it matters, but I'd always thought of him as having kind of a "wooden" personality. Turns out I was dead wrong. Shows what I know! At first I thought he'd be a bad fit with Brendan, but maybe not. They'll have a good time together, and maybe, just maybe, some of Neko's work ethic will rub off on Brendan allowing him to unleash his potential too... That would be cool to see because he is undoubtedly an awesome rider to watch.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not that it matters, but I'd always thought of him as having kind of a "wooden" personality. Turns out I was dead wrong. Shows what I know! At first I thought he'd be a bad fit with Brendan, but maybe not. They'll have a good time together, and maybe, just maybe, some of Neko's work ethic will rub off on Brendan allowing him to unleash his potential too... That would be cool to see because he is undoubtedly an awesome rider to watch.
Don't forget he is and was super young. Few people turn into media darlings at age 18. It takes a little time to grow a personality.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
why? so you can complain about how his helmet depicts an IPA and go on an hour long rant about how you hate IPA's?

;)
hey i started drinking pale ales recently. I could probably get down on their pilsnerp. I might actually be able to leave the house now that my kiddo is old enough to not drown on her own spit, so i might actually get to be there.

It is pretty cool how he's stoked on being american, yet he's on a decidedly international team.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey i started drinking pale ales recently. I could probably get down on their pilsnerp. I might actually be able to leave the house now that my kiddo is old enough to not drown on her own spit, so i might actually get to be there.
i wanna try to make it this year. haven't been in a while. will see if the wife wants to come and bring the kid, she'll still be out on maternity at that point.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
don't know when your due date is, but my energy level and capacity for higher level function was pretty much zero until she was 3mo old. then I felt too guilty leaving for a weekend, then I didn't actually want to. I'll probably get back out a couple times this year, on my totally gay 29er.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
don't know when your due date is, but my energy level and capacity for higher level function was pretty much zero until she was 3mo old. then I felt too guilty leaving for a weekend, then I didn't actually want to. I'll probably get back out a couple times this year, on my totally gay 29er.
end of feb. kid'll be about 5 months by then.

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
took my 9yo to US nat'ls at Beech a few years back. Got off the chairlift. "Dad, I've gotta poop."
Took a dump on the amateur track.
:rofl:
Haha, took my 7 year old to Bromont in 2009 and had a similar situation. I took him into the woods and taught him my technique that I call the Grounded Koala!