Downhill & Freeride
Price
Size
Large

ustemuf

Monkey
Apr 8, 2010
Bay Area
Up for sale is an Evil Undead in Large size. I have ridden this frame since last October and it shreds everything.

This thing just wants to pick up speed! Super supple top end, great pedaling platform, bottomless feel on the big hits - the dual progressive leverage curve works.

The frame is in good shape. There are some scuffs here and there from regular downhill use and shuttling, but nothing serious.
I take very good care of my bikes and it shows - no squeeks, creaks, or wobbles.
Stanchions are mint, suspension is dialed, rims are true. Top of the line components.

Before the bike is sold I have a brand new bearing kit for the frame from RWC Enduro Bearings that I will install. This includes the updated linkage bearings.
I will also replace the fluid and bleed the brakes.

This is a buy and ride bike, nothing to replace or worry about.

Specifications:

2013 Evil Undead Large frame
Fox 40 Float fork black
Rock Shox Vivid R2C coil shock with 350lb Obtainium spring and Obtainium needle eye bearing and spacer or 375lb Stendec spring /w spacer
Shimano Saint Brakes /w 203 rotor in front and 180mm rotor in back
Shimano Saint Shifter
Shimano Saint Clutch Derailleur
Shimano DuraAce 11-23 cassette
Race Face SIXC Cranks 165mm and Race Face wide-narrow 34T chain ring
E13 LG1+ chain guide black
SRAM PC1091 chain
Point 1 Podium V2.0 pedals black
Hope Integrated crown & stem black
ENVE downhill carbon fiber handle bars cut to 770mm
ODI Xtreme grips black
Thomson Elite seat post black
WTB Devo seat
Sun Ringle ADD Pro Wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHR II (front tread is cut)

Pictures speak a thousand words, so feel free to take a look at the high resolution photos and ask me any questions.
This is your chance to get a top of the line downhill bike in excellent condition at less than half the cost - make an offer.

Attachments