$2100/$2500
Size
Medium

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
REDUCED!

Up for sale is my 2011 Yeti 303R. This bike has been with me a long time, but it's time for a newer ride.
I like to take good care of my bikes and everything works functionally regardless of some scratches. A lot of parts are new within the past 12 months or less.
Build:
Medium Yeti 303 R- Scratches from shuttling and riding but no dents or cracks.
Fox rc4 with 300lb TI spring. There is some spring rub on the shock body. The shock was rebuilt in Fall 2014 by Fanatik Bike. I also have a 350 lb steel spring.
2012 Fox 40 RC2, rebuilt last Fall. There is a small dent in the lowers, but it happened back in 2012 within the first month of buying the fork and has never been an issue. I have all the different weight springs for the fork.
Second generation Shimano Saint brakes and cranks. Cranks have plenty of shoe rub but are super strong and the B.B. was replaced in 2014
Newer ICE Tech 8" rotors and almost new pads.
Easton Havoc 50mmx35.0mm clamp direct mount stem
Nukeproof handlebar- uncut at 800mm
Steve Peat lock ons with green clamps
Green 36t E.13 chain ring
E.13 LG1 + chainguide
Shimano Zee 10 speed derailluer with clutch and shifter. All new in 2014
SDG I-Fly i-beam seat and post
Syncros Magnesium pedals
I have a few options for tires: maxxis minions, high roller, michelin Comp 16&24, and/or Specialized Hillbilly. Tread life is dependent on tires.

Your choice of wheelsets.
For $1850, the bike will come with a set of like new Canfield DH wheels. I bought them new in 2014 and only has 2 weekends of riding on them.
For $2250, the bike will come with Industry Nine wheels. The rear wheel was completely overhauled in Fall 2014, with all new spokes, hub shell, bearings, and rim. The front wheel had new bearings in 2014 as well.
The hubs are green, and the back wheel has 2 gold and 2 green spokes on opposite ends. The front wheel has 2 green and 1 purple spoke on opposite ends.

I have cleaned and greased all the main parts before the sale, including the rail and slider assembly.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Craig

!! See pictures from my Pinbike add: !!
http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1737806/

Attachments

Last edited: