Quantcast

€£¥Tuesdirp¥£€

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, graveyard shift has ruined my sleep schedule. Wife has a small surgery today to fix her vocal chords, they were knicked during the endoscopy back in December. Just got the total from the county for my invoicing on what I have spent in the last month for restraints, duty belts, holsters, extraction gear, and other general uniform needs. Just really glad I had pre approval on all of it or I would be in deep shit. Out of $3800, about $425 was from normal budget.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I hit the lap pool early this morning. 800 yards, which is 32 lengths of the pool. I can't do one length without having to stop and catch my breath. Seeing how I have never in my life done any real swimming prior to two weeks ago, I'll go ahead and cut myself some slack.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Thread title hurting my eyes.

Morning! Unseasonably cold March here so far. More snow and sleet and rain coming tonight. Sidewalks suck.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Luckily 3rd shift encountered no issues last night and I was able to sleep through the night semi-peacefully. Day two of on calldom started with a bang. Two calls already with the first coming at 6:15. Bring it!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Today I plan to work on a med student course curriculum (small bowel and colon module, exciting), give a different group of med students an hour long lecture, and futz around in MATLAB to generate some more data for a long-in-progress paper. (Generating data in MATLAB is a legit exercise, not some falsification operation--paper is based off of an MRI model housed within MATLAB's brains.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heading down to Charleston to look at a machine a customer wants retrofitted. Probably a wasted trip as the machine needs more than new controls and we don't have a mechanical partner to work with. Machine also sounds like a giant POS.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Seeing how I have never in my life done any real swimming prior to two weeks ago, I'll go ahead and cut myself some slack.
Yea, good luck with that! I like the breast stroke myself.

Today is full of meetings, fruit tree meetings in the AM and then driving across the state for a seminar on UAV systems. Should be a long, strange day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

22 Miles on a stationary bike yesterday. :thumbsdown: Donated blood, took kid to dentist. Nice this morning but we're supposed to get shit on this evening. Wind is already picking up. I sense a weekend trip to someplace warm in my near future.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wifey is all checked in for her surgery, waiting to be rolled in now. Little man is with grandpa. Wife is nervous of course going under with general anethsia but always does fine. She will not be able to talk for a week though

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sup Yall.
24 hr. storm total was 14" so I went up early & got some pow laps in teh trees before work.
STELLAR DAY!
Wish I could have taken a personal day but oh well...

Where I had breakfast and my first safety meeting.
IMG_1434 by C & La, on Flickr

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
morning constitutional that was postponed has been rescheduled and completed....the word epic gets thrown around a lot....

evidently the back up warning system in my moms new subaru doesn't work...