Æßœ Saturday GMT Æßœ

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
go to youtube...look up the band dawn of humans....watch live shows....enjoy

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
clutch/coc/the shrine tour dates.....looks like i'll finally see clutch.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Insomnia again. Day 5, 6? It's been long enough since I've had decent sleep I'm starting to think again about making soap and blowing up a starbucks. Since I was up and what with the Blue Moon and all, went for a 4 mile run along the creek. Sure was pretty, nothing out but me and the rabbits, and maybe a coyote, but I'm not sure, maybe just a loose dog.

Hopefully the hangar is full of broken ass airplanes that we wont have parts for again. :disgust:

Greetings from downtown Finland.

#Finning
:picsstfu:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Neighbors were outside all night partying, but I think they were celebrating something so I just lied there in bed and took it. Today will certainly be a nap day.

15 mile run last night, 5 mile run this morning, Olympic distance triathlon tomorrow (my first!). werd

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wash car, bike ride, party by the lake.

Should be a good day.

Also, happy long weekend to all my fellow Canadian comrades. :banana::banana:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Weekend on call for me, so Sat and Sun 7A-5P.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'Morning! Neighbors were outside all night partying, but I think they were celebrating something so I just lied there in bed and took it. Today will certainly be a nap day.

15 mile run last night, 5 mile run this morning, Olympic distance triathlon tomorrow (my first!). werd
payback.....run around their yard for 15 miles tonight?

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Kinesio tape. Co-worker gave me leftovers, wearing some all morning. Back from riding trails in town for 90mins - shoulder is stabilized, just not DH stabilized. As is, work should less the whore-bath then it has been.
Maybe do the Race to the Top of Vermont the end of the month!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Rode this morning. Experiencing some funny tech shenanigans now:

So google tracks the locations of wifi networks based on the location data from mobile devices that are connected to them. I'd been sharing wifi with my downstairs neighbors all last year, but they moved out and I set up internet with my own modem and router yesterday. Google still thinks this network is at my old place. I have a tasker script set up to turn wifi on on my phone when I get to home or work, and turn it off when I leave either of those places. I'd get home, and it would turn wifi on, but once it connected it would think I was at my old place based on the wifi location, so it would turn wifi off, so it would then realize I'm at my new place, and turn wifi back on, and thereby get stuck in an infinite loop of turning wifi on and off. :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Streaming video of Wacken and Savatage is performing. Luckily Pantera is playing in the bar I'm in. Makes me think every sound board should have a "Pantera" button that loops 5 Minutes Alone and cuts the stage sound when some limp dick band is playing.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
20 + big wildfires are burning here in Ca. Everyone I know in fire is on manditory OT for the duration. 1800 lighning strikes yesterday alone and the hills are bone dry. Up by Mt Shasta a USFS Firefighter was killed in one fires.rip brother. Three years into retirement from fire, I know I am in the right place, I am just too old to be out there and not get hurt or killed