Quantcast

¥£€--SonnesdayGFMT--€£¥

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chillin at the hotel in ct. about to gorge myself on breakfast buffet and then sit in the hot tub while the kids play in the pool. uneventful drive from nc to here yesterday, with almost no traffifc and a stop at medieval times in baltimore for dinner. place is a cheezy money grab but the kids loved it.

onward to maine!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
3.5 days of work before vacation, including today. Hmph. Yesterday I wasn't super busy but somehow I felt mentally fatigued, probably because I snuck in Matlab work in between cases in the afternoon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Overnight layover in Boston returning from Iceland. Extendind my stay to have brunch and go kayaking with a ladyfriend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i can go a lifetime without hearing the words rhonda rousey.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, rode some more trails, or more of the same 'ol.

My fork(Revelation) is getting stuck down while riding and I usually have to get off the bike to get it to rebound. Might be time to take it apart and clean, re-grease, and change the oils.

I like working on bikes, I do really. But new school forks that require you to remove the entire fork from the frame for servicing is a pain in the ass. All my old Marzocchi forks had bolt on crowns allowing you to leave the steerer in the frame.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Bolt on crowns are truly old school and a half. I do not miss 'em.