Quantcast

¤¤¤ Friday GMT ¤¤¤

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Last day in the old office, moving to downtown next week. Not sure I like the idea of trains in the age of e-bola. Also, still drizzling, the night ride (if we have one) will be messy.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We've got my cousin's wedding to go to tomorrow. I'm glad that the wedding/reception is only about 20min from my house. Hoping this marriage goes better than her last one (and she's only 31yrs old).

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
yeah is raining in CT this morning.. slowed down the commute this morning alittle...sh*t im a tad hungover lol.....
machining these 316 stainless steel series blocks and this certain boss that sticks up keeps coming up undersized,, tolerance -0.000 +0.002.. good thing we only did one :)
edit: im quite hungover

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

The dogs spree of destruction continues. Yesterday she moved onto a chair. Her tally for the week is up over $600. October seems to be thunderfucking me. Please be over already.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I slept only a couple of hours last night and should make for a fun say at the office. Go get it people !

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in the office late. was out past my bedtime drinking with friends last night. my buddy was telling us how he found a meth pipe in a rental property he's currently renovating.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Night ride last night was glorious, but the sciatic is upset and hurty today. Our shirts for Baja 1000 are selling like mad, stoked about that. TeeSpring is pretty dope so far, maybe if I get a wild hair up my ass one of these days I'll do a design for the Ridemonkey and put it up there. It's neat because it takes all the logistics and waiting and whatever out of the equation: design a shirt, sell it for a limited time, if it hits minimum quantity then BAM shirt prints and ships. Done. And I've seen the product, it's decent enough to even good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1 for 3 yesterday....did not leaf peep.....did not elk peep....did wilco peep for 3 hours last night.

i think the university of tennessee has a secret grow field of striking/fit young blondes somewhere on their campus.....way too many for one college.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Took the women folk to the natural history museum in Denver yesterday. Had dinner/beer with my brother afterwords. Decided to not ruin the good vibe from yesterday and called in "sick". Slept in, having coffee. If I can rock a decent poop I will declare today a winner.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
About to takeoff for Austin. Let's see how well the training has worked. See you boys Monday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1 for 3 yesterday....did not leaf peep.....did not elk peep....did wilco peep for 3 hours last night.

i think the university of tennessee has a secret grow field of striking/fit young blondes somewhere on their campus.....way too many for one college.
tittywop

I am working today, alas. Departmental retreat at a ranch up in the hills this weekend, which means fresh air and scenery for wife and kid, tedious meetings about the mentoring process for me.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
mornin.

had a decent ride last night. conditions were much better than I thought. I guess riding the steep trails kept standing water to a minimum. Though there were points where I had the trail and the creek confused... managed to ride down the creek at one point in time, and noticed the trail off to my left. oops! I managed to slide out in a flat corner (mud covered in leaves) and sprain my thumb though. which sucks caus' it means I likely won't be able to ride this weekend. we'll see. Also managed to break the buckle off my main xc shoe in the slide out. And smack my head on the ground!

For the life of me, I can't figure out what's wrong with laces for "performance" shoes... why the fvck do we need to complicate things with velcro straps and ratcheting buckles? And another thing I don't get is what possible advantage that boa closure system has over laces? I can't imagine laces are much heavier....If I can fix the buckle, I'll run the shoe into the ground, if not, I'll be looking at the Five Ten XVi or the Special-Ed 2FO. Any other good clip-in type shoe that don't look like ballet slippers out there that rock laces? I have a pair of the maltese falcon, but they weigh a ton to start off with, and are a sponge when it gets wet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got an envelope from a vendor yesterday. Had printed digital pictures of a machine assembly. If there was only an easier way to share such data.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Giro makes a MTB shoes with laces and a carbon sole.
$300 though.

Sounds like you need to instill the fear of god into that dog Adventurous.
At a minimum crate that thing until it learns its place.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got my mountain bike up and running again, gears on my road bike to finally work as they should and road to work today - good times for me. Now I just have to find out how to squeeze in a mtb ride this weekend.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp