Quantcast

££ Thurs-friggen-derp GMT ££

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Today is my Friday! Three day weekend of relaxing and boozing in store for this :monkey:

Anyone watch the England vs Japan game last night? Such a devastating own-goal by the English defender at the end of the game to give Japan the win. Ugh, feel so bad for her :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. My plan this morning was to get up early and run eight miles, but Wife was up sick last night so I shut off my alarm and stayed in bed so's not to wake her. Run rescheduled for this afternoon. We're headed up to Vermont this evening for the long weekend so she can do some long Ironman training workouts with her cousin (only six weeks to go!).

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
24 mph average over 27 miles this morning. I wish I did most of the pulling on that run but I could not have held up that pace on my own.
Next thing you know you're going to be getting aero wheels and full body wookie-shaving a la Stoney.

I am working today. Schedule is pretty light at the moment. Could be a good way to ease into the three day weekend. :thumb:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Next thing you know you're going to be getting aero wheels and full body wookie-shaving a la Stoney.

I am working today. Schedule is pretty light at the moment. Could be a good way to ease into the three day weekend. :thumb:
I will have you know, I only shave for races. It is far too much effort to keep this much leg shorn.

Had my MRI this morning. Appt with the Ortho is next Friday. Hopefully this is quick fix and I can get back to training.

Haley is switching to the new class on Monday and I have not seen her this happy to go to school in weeks. I'm pretty sure it was a teacher/friends in the other class issue.

In-laws are coming in tonight and we're picking up Layla (rescue dog) tomorrow morning. Should be a fun weekend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey Doc - any suggestions for raising my cholesterol? It's still embarrassingly low. I've tried bacon, cream, butter, cheese, steak... all to no avail. :(

Need advice.
You shut your inglorious pie hole, you emaciated hippie.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

NEVER I would rather go ride my mtb than do anything else plus it clearly looks stupid :boss:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hey Doc - any suggestions for raising my cholesterol? It's still embarrassingly low. I've tried bacon, cream, butter, cheese, steak... all to no avail. :(

Need advice.
My doc asked me how I keep my cholesterol and blood pressure so low. My response of beer and weed was rewarded with a laugh and advice to 'keep doing what works'.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I hate you both. We just have a long family history of tendency to high cholesterol in the family and I am 6' 1" and 163 lbs.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Hot. Took advantage of yesterday's holiday (HBD Canada) to go for a ride. Turns out the district has closed down what had quickly become my favourite trail in the area. Sad Ted is sad.

Gonna go and drink brake fluid with DaPeach tonight.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Wait... pager? Is that like an 8 track?

Riding Snow Summit tomorrow. First day on the bike in 6 weeks. Leaving for Whistler a week from today.
The 11-12? See you there! Does it count as West Coast Monkey Fest 2015? I have 2 non-posting monkeys with me...
:)

It's my Friday, and a short day. Hoping to make that right around 12:30...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Need advice.
you have krispy kreme out there.....choke down a couple dozen glazed doughnuts once a week and you too can go pear shaped.......

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
you have krispy kreme out there.....choke down a couple dozen glazed doughnuts once a week and you too can go pear shaped.......
Meh - I live by the "all things in moderation" mantra... so no can do. But I do like a donut every now and again.

For the record - interested in boosting cholesterol - not interested in going all Chris Christie.