Speak Up Pennsylvania!

from IMBA

"Governor Corbett's proposed budget will remove dedicated funding for recreation and conservation, threatening the natural legacy of our great commonwealth. Please sign the petition below to join with other recreation and conservation groups in letting your state legislator know you oppose this action.

Take Action!

What would such a change mean to you? If you have sampled the Allegrippis Trails at Raystown Lake, then these funds have improved your riding experiences. If you own a copy of IMBA's books Trail Solutions or Managing Mountain Biking, then you have been impacted by these funds. Currently, the Nittany Mountain Bike Association is working with Clearwater Conservancy to build a new entrance trail to Rothrock State Forest, crossing land that was purchased with help from the Keystone Fund.

Protecting natural resources for generations to come should not be a political issue, but one we can all agree to support."
    Hopfen und malz, Gott erhalts.
    www.troegs.com

2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
    But how can we frac for gas if people are riding their bikes and using the land??

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail! IH8Rice's Avatar
    signed.

how are the trails at Raystown? ive heard great things about them and have wanted to get there soon.
    Originally Posted by Sandwich
    i schralped bus stop with a rear flat faster than jonkranked does it on his pretty expresso

Monkey
    Signed!

who the fvck ever voted for Corbett. The first thing he did, was cut funding to PA schools and university, then cut state health care, and (probably) gave himself and his buddies raises. Now this! god i hate politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Rice View Post
    signed.

how are the trails at Raystown? ive heard great things about them and have wanted to get there soon.
    I personally have never been there but I guy I ride with has been there and calls raystown a 20 mile pump track

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Rice View Post
    signed.

Dirt rollercoaster

30+ miles built in stacked loops of increasing difficulty. Nothing too technical; mostly smooth, rolling trails with a bit of pump track flavor. Tons of fun. Two campgrounds: one with a connector trail, the trails roll through the other. Easy to make a weekend of it with Rothrock State Forest (lots of singletrack with generous helpings of roots and rocks) only ~45 minutes away.
    Hopfen und malz, Gott erhalts.
    www.troegs.com