Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    I know its bad juju to speak ill of the dead, but I'll make an exception in this case. I really hope some skeletons shake out of the closet on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesqueeb View Post
    I know its bad juju to speak ill of the dead, but I'll make an exception in this case. I really hope some skeletons shake out of the closet on this one.
    when you do that much coke, it typically takes at least 36 hours to stop convulsing
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

Hannity offed him to increase his market share
    "Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it sure muffles the noise."

If you wanna hang out
    You've gotta take her out
    Cocaine
    If you wanna get down
    Down on the ground
    Cocaine

She don't lie
    She don't lie
    She don't lie
    COCAINE

If you got bad news
    You wanna kick them blues
    Cocaine
    When your day is done
    And you wanna run
    Cocaine
    Le Tour is Le Tour.

Celebrating No-Pants Day kidwoo's Avatar
    I don't know where you guys keep getting the coke bit.

Can't a 43 year old power hungry white male known for a devious and dishonest life just be walking by himself on a wednesday night after midnight and collapse dead?

Why all the judgment?
    STRAVA: Turn your dork logger off when you're on unsanctioned trails numbnuts

Switchacks = woodland based crimes against humanity

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I don't know where you guys keep getting the coke bit.

Can't a 43 year old power hungry white male known for a devious and dishonest life just be walking by himself on a wednesday night after midnight and collapse dead?

Why all the judgment?
    because whitney houston crack jokes have gotten stale

Eloquent as always.

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! **** him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.

I say this in the nicest possible way. I actually kind of liked Andrew Breitbart. Not in the sense that I would ever have wanted to hang out with him, or even be caught within a hundred yards of him without a Haz-Mat suit on, but I respected the shamelessness. Breitbart didn’t do anything by halves, and even his most ardent detractors had to admit that he had a highly developed, if not always funny, sense of humor.

For instance, it would be dishonest not to tip a hat to him for that famous scene when he hijacked Anthony Weiner’s own self-immolating "apology" press conference, and held up the entire event by standing at the lectern and congratulating himself at length, before Weiner could let the humiliating healing begin.

For that one, brief, shining moment– still one of the most painful-to-watch YouTube spectacles of all time, right there with Mitt Romney’s priceless attempt at singing "Who Let the Dogs Out?" with a group of black voters in Florida in 2008 – Breitbart could legitimately claim to have the biggest, hairiest balls on earth.

Watching Weiner apologize to Breitbart later in that same event was certainly chilling for a number of reasons (if I were Weiner, I wouldn’t have apologized to that ****er even under torture) but it was hard not appreciate the deliciousness of the scene from Breitbart’s point of view. Watching Weiner pause, swallow hard, and make the extraordinary decision to plant his lips squarely on the loathsome Breitbart’s ass on national television, that was like the ultimate Mona Lisa masterpiece of right-wing media provocations. That the outrageous Breitbart was standing right there, looking gorgeously gassy in his unbuttoned shirt, bloated Joey Buttafuoco cheeks and splendiforous silver half-mullet, made the humiliation of the trim and neatly-groomed Weiner even more abject.

Furthermore, the ACORN videos made by Breitbart and his two young acolytes, Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe – it’s hard not to see the inspired humor behind their elaborate stunt. And anyone who’s heard their proposals before ACORN staffers to bring underage girls over the border as part of a white-(or nonwhite-) slaving startup firm, and doesn’t think the ACORN responses (or non-responses, as it were) were shocking, they’re deluding themselves. In the Baltimore office, they ran the whole underage hooker-den spiel past an ACORN staffer, and got the following response: "You are gonna use three of them – they are gonna be under 16, so you is eligible to get child tax credit and additional child tax credit."

That is seriously messed up material. Did they edit the videos heavily? Hell yes. Did they make ACORN’s behavior out to be a lot worse than it was? Absolutely. But there’s no way to watch the raw footage and not grasp how totally nuts some of this ACORN "counseling" was. We have to give Breitbart that.

Breitbart has written some nasty things about me personally, once contrived to publish my private emails online, and even teamed up with Rush Limbaugh to humorously mis-identify me as a behind-the-scenes marionettist of the "media-Democrat industrial complex" (Breitbart thought I was improperly advising Occupy leaders), but all that’s okay. I think today, it’s safe to stand back and simply recognize that while many people go through their lives without leaving distinguishing marks, Andrew Breitbart definitely had his moments.

But he also had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate why someone like me shouldn’t bother to pretend I’m sad he’s dead. He wouldn’t, in my place. So to use one of his favorite words: Good riddance, cocksucker.* Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

* See the following Breitbart quote: “I like to call someone a raving cunt every now and then, when it’s appropriate, for effect... ‘You cocksucker.’ I love that kind of language.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...ouche-20120301
    www.ninerbikes.com

epitaph?
    “I like to call someone a raving cunt every now and then, when it’s appropriate, for effect... ‘You cocksucker.’ I love that kind of language.”
    i just choked up
    we are afraid to put men to live and trade each on his own private stock of reason, because we suspect that this stock in each man is small. - edmund burke

bullsh!t?

Well done, Breitbart fans, well done! In less than 24 hours you’ve hacked into my Wiki page, published my telephone number on Twitter, called the Rolling Stone offices pretending to be outraged “advertisers” (anonymous ones, who hung up before we could figure out which “ads” to pull), and then spent all night calling and texting my phone with various threats and insults, many of them directed at my family. “Better grow eyes in the back of your head,” was one; “I’m going to take a **** on your mother’s grave,” was another; a third called my wife a “piece of **** like you,” and many others called me a “pile of human excrement.”

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz1nzLNFRnC
    not smart enough.

Those dastardly right-wing hackers, hacking into his Wiki page and posting a phone number on Twitter...
    www.straycatbicycles.com

"Dante is wise, and also loves bacon."

I can't believe none of our resident tinfoilers have brought this up:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1468304.html
    www.ninerbikes.com

Turbo Monkey
    I call 'em 'foilies'

i've been playing assassins creed again. sh*t just got real.

Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    related?
    we are afraid to put men to live and trade each on his own private stock of reason, because we suspect that this stock in each man is small. - edmund burke

Quote Originally Posted by $tinkle View Post
    So a d-bag troll is appalled by the behavior of another d-bag troll. I fail to see how this is related other than the fact that Brietbart was yet another d-bag troll.
    Iím so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski.