Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Since Suspension Experts was mentioned in this thread with the Double Barrel, I just wanted to give them props.
    They sponsored the Paris Mtn. DH race, and I won a generous gift card from them. I had a 2.0 stroke Double barrel from a trail bike that I did not even own anymore. Suspension Experts changed the eye to eye on it to a 3.0 and basically built me a new DB with all new parts for a very fair price. It rides incredible as well. Great guys. Hit em up if you need anything.
    SEI Racing

Grasshopper
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyflea View Post
    Hi All,

The shock landed at TF tune today and they state that the IFP O-ring was faulty. Shock is on its way back to me today, great service! However I haven't heard anything from Malcolm or Cane Creek..

I hope it will work fine now with no more problems, haven't even had time to ride it before I had to send it back.

Thank you all for the support and useful comments, even the not so useful..
    Bit of a dig here, sorry. I just got my CCDB serviced and I'm getting a similar noise. It's quite noticeable, even with my helmet on. I just wanted to know whether replacing the IFP o-ring solved this problem?

Edit: Shock was almost inaudible prior to service.
    Last edited by AndySTi; 01-16-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Grasshopper
    The shock does not sound as much as prior to the rebuild by TF tune, still there is a noticeable sound. Tested a demo with a CCDB, same sound there. The shock performs without any problem.

Best of luck with your shock.