Page 48 of 114 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1706
  1. #706
    Turbo Monkey Jim Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the middle east of NY
    Posts
    5,865
    Rep Power
    9

  2. #707
    Turbo Monkey Jim Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the middle east of NY
    Posts
    5,865
    Rep Power
    9

  3. #708
    the teste Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Floating 1000 feet offshore
    Posts
    24,594
    Rep Power
    21
    (\_/)
    (.)
    c()()

  4. #709
    the teste Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Floating 1000 feet offshore
    Posts
    24,594
    Rep Power
    21
    (\_/)
    (.)
    c()()

  5. #710
    Monkey Ride Monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Killafornia
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    1
    Technically, they're faded not running so it still kinda works. For complete irony we need one that says "These colors don't fade!" I've seen one before.
    Any ounce of goodness in me was never revived.

  6. #711
    Resident Curmudgeon eric strt6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    free at last, free at last
    Posts
    7,179
    Rep Power
    13
    "Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it sure muffles the noise."

  7. #712

  8. #713
    confused rockofullr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Bay, Cali
    Posts
    4,851
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    Blarf

    This clip keeps showing up on my facebook feed.

    Such stupid revisionist history. All I can think is...


  9. #714
    unique white person stevew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    22,676
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by eric strt6 View Post
    the butch half of the couple is never happy when you confuse them as a male.....i always thought that was the objective?

  10. #715
    Turbo Monkey Beef Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hiding from the stupid
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    the butch half of the couple is never happy when you confuse them as a male.....i always thought that was the objective?
    I guess there is always this

    Im so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski.

  11. #716
    Unabomber dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    looking for classic NE singletrack
    Posts
    8,934
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockofullr View Post
    Blarf

    This clip keeps showing up on my facebook feed.

    Such stupid revisionist history. All I can think is...
    Saw a kid while on vacation a couple weeks ago wearing the following:

    This shirt:



    And these shorts:



    Couldn't think of a polite way of saying "hey, you mind if I get a picture of that outfit? Can't wait to post that on a website back home...." Didn't have the heart to tell him that we were a worthless podunk backwater country for the first ~140 years of our existence and only survived because we were too far away from everyone else to get to. Having another nation burn the president's house to the ground doesn't exactly sound like "running the world" to me.
    www.straycatbicycles.com

    "Dante is wise, and also loves bacon."

  12. #717
    Expert on blowing $tinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    15
    we are afraid to put men to live and trade each on his own private stock of reason, because we suspect that this stock in each man is small. - edmund burke

  13. #718
    The Official Meat of Ridemonkey jimmydean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    22,611
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    Saw a kid while on vacation a couple weeks ago wearing the following:

    This shirt:



    And these shorts:



    Couldn't think of a polite way of saying "hey, you mind if I get a picture of that outfit? Can't wait to post that on a website back home...." Didn't have the heart to tell him that we were a worthless podunk backwater country for the first ~140 years of our existence and only survived because we were too far away from everyone else to get to. Having another nation burn the president's house to the ground doesn't exactly sound like "running the world" to me.
    Needs the pants.
    RIP DMG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirk
    Call me when you need a lawyer. I have a friend who is really bad.

  14. #719
    Resident Curmudgeon eric strt6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    free at last, free at last
    Posts
    7,179
    Rep Power
    13
    The Tea Party's Official Carl Rove Portrait



    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...to/?hpt=hp_bn3
    "Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it sure muffles the noise."

  15. #720
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Riding the baggage carousel.
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    17
    And here I thought Karl had never had the stones to wear a uniform and was just some kind of chicken hawk. My mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •