congrats to ih8rice

now has weekends off!

The United States Postal Service (USPS) has decided to cut delivery on Saturdays.

2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    That's just mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pesqueeb View Post
    That's just mean.
    hey...if i were a mailman i'd fvcking hate junkmail saturdays....

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    hey...if i were a mailman i'd fvcking hate junkmail saturdays....
    Junk mail is keeping the USPS alive.
    He should fvcking LOVE junk mail day.

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dickinson CrabJoe StretchPants's Avatar
    Back when I was a kid, I used to be thoroughly upset when the mail didn't come, or it was all flyer junkmail crap. My parents would always say "just wait until you look forward to those days". I never knew WTF they were talking about until I bought a house.

More time for this, yo:

(Ih8 podium!)

Don't forget it's more republican fvckery

"Fast forward to December 2006 H.R. 6407; The Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act was passed in the Republican-controlled Senate two days after it was introduced in the Republican-controlled House. It was subsequently signed into law by Republican George W. Bush. One of the provisions in this hastily passed law requires the USPS to prefund ALL of it's retirees health benefits 75 years into the future. That's right. The USPS is supposed to set aside money for the future health benefits for people that haven't even been born yet. The USPS has $11.5 billion due in two payments on August 1 and September 30. On August 1 the Postmaster General will announce that USPS cannot make its payment."
    Why are you getting all defensive, Hitler?

So happy

Fact: GEICO sends a piece of mail to every single household in America once per month on average. Goverment Employees Insurance Company Ostandsforsomething.

Blame your own government for feeding itself to itself....???
    Make it IDIOT PROOF....and someone will make a better idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by bizutch View Post
    Fact: GEICO sends a piece of mail to every single household in America once per month on average. Goverment Employees Insurance Company Ostandsforsomething.

Blame your own government for feeding itself to itself....???
    GEICO was founded in 1936 by Leo Goodwin, Sr. and his wife Lillian to provide auto insurance directly to federal government employees and their families.[2] Since 1925, Goodwin had worked for USAA, an insurer which specialized in insuring only military personnel; he decided to start his own company after rising as far as a civilian could go in USAA's military-dominated hierarchy. Based on Goodwin's experience at USAA, GEICO's original business model was predicated on the assumption that federal employees as a group would constitute a less risky and more financially stable pool of insureds, as opposed to the general public. Despite the presence of the word "government" in its name, GEICO has always been a private corporation not affiliated with any government organization.

Quote Originally Posted by eaterofdog View Post
    Don't forget it's more republican fvckery

"Fast forward to December 2006 H.R. 6407; The Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act was passed in the Republican-controlled Senate two days after it was introduced in the Republican-controlled House. It was subsequently signed into law by Republican George W. Bush. One of the provisions in this hastily passed law requires the USPS to prefund ALL of it's retirees health benefits 75 years into the future. That's right. The USPS is supposed to set aside money for the future health benefits for people that haven't even been born yet. The USPS has $11.5 billion due in two payments on August 1 and September 30. On August 1 the Postmaster General will announce that USPS cannot make its payment."
    I have to say I'm shocked to read this... but then again, it was the US under GW. Don't recall even a blip about this being passed.

can we get thread sanitation to clean up this political bullsh!t......way to piss on a parade guys...

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    can we get thread sanitation to clean up this political bullsh!t......way to piss on a parade guys...
    RM mods are going to bring back jobs for tens of thousands of postal workers and Saturday mail? And all along people thought they were slackers running an online forum...
    Last edited by syadasti; 02-06-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Let me sum this up with an equation: ih8rice=mailman
    Ih8riceguns+post office stopping Saturday delivery(no Saturday delivery=less annual pay)=ih8rice going postal

Quote Originally Posted by syadasti View Post
    RM mods are going to bring back jobs for tens of thousands of postal workers and Saturday mail? And all along people thought they were slackers running an online forum...
    i guess i should have used a bunch of fvcking smilies to show how not serious this thread was.....but that would be every thread/post i make....
    Last edited by stevew; 02-06-2013 at 02:38 PM.