Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22

    failed bulgarian assassination attempt

    gun doesn't go off. they tackle him to the ground. do they restrain him? no. they proceed to kick the sh*t out of him. House o' representin!


    http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#....tv-7-bulgaria
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

  2. Advertisement - Log in or Register to hide this ad
  3. #2
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22
    what, no one likes a good bulgarian beat down?
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

  4. #3
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Riding the baggage carousel.
    Posts
    15,381
    Rep Power
    17
    Saw that a couple days ago. Talk about getting lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

  5. #4
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesqueeb View Post
    Saw that a couple days ago. Talk about getting lucky.
    seriously. what surprised me most is they just started kicking him. it looked like the one guy got a good kick to the groin in.
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

  6. #5
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Riding the baggage carousel.
    Posts
    15,381
    Rep Power
    17
    It's funny to see all those guys in suits and ties administering so good old fashioned street justice. It's like something from a mob movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

  7. #6
    I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mod -BB-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Livin it up in the O.C.
    Posts
    4,164
    Rep Power
    7
    What a dumb $@#&#%^

    First rule of assassination. MAKE SURE YOUR PIECE WORKS. Use a revolver or something. Fool-proof.
    Familiarize yourself with the weapon. Test fire it a few times.

    OR... Maybe the guy he was supposed to shoot set up an elaborate ploy. HIS guys gave the assassin the gun right before he went in. Made sure it had the firing pin ground down. Now he is free to "blame" this on some other people (political party, ethnic minority, religious group etc) and enact sweeping "reforms" citing the need to take immediate action.
    Dirt, its whats for dinner!!

    I try to convey what you strive to condone...

    Without Geometry, life is Pointless neaky:

  8. #7
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesqueeb View Post
    It's funny to see all those guys in suits and ties administering so good old fashioned street justice. It's like something from a mob movie.
    it definitely made my day.
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

  9. #8
    bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Riding the baggage carousel.
    Posts
    15,381
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by -BB- View Post
    What a dumb $@#&#%^

    First rule of assassination. MAKE SURE YOUR PIECE WORKS. Use a revolver or something. Fool-proof.
    Familiarize yourself with the weapon. Test fire it a few times.

    OR... Maybe the guy he was supposed to shoot set up an elaborate ploy. HIS guys gave the assassin the gun right before he went in. Made sure it had the firing pin ground down. Now he is free to "blame" this on some other people (political party, ethnic minority, religious group etc) and enact sweeping "reforms" citing the need to take immediate action.
    According to what I had read a couple days ago, this is the conspiracy du jour. An elaborate ploy to drum up sympathy for the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

  10. #9
    Turbo Monkey ridiculous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    MD / NoVA
    Posts
    2,917
    Rep Power
    5
    ...also a good idea to use something larger than a pea shooter.

  11. #10
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ridiculous View Post
    ...also a good idea to use something larger than a pea shooter.
    considering it was bulgaria... it was probably a dillinger
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

  12. #11
    confused rockofullr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Bay, Cali
    Posts
    4,851
    Rep Power
    7
    That was a pretty half assed beat down.

  13. #12
    Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    alcoholics unanimous
    Posts
    35,949
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by rockofullr View Post
    That was a pretty half assed beat down.
    They were Bulgarian politicians, not Russian

  14. #13
    Expert on blowing $tinkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jonKranked View Post
    dillinger
    we are afraid to put men to live and trade each on his own private stock of reason, because we suspect that this stock in each man is small. - edmund burke

  15. #14
    Hero johnbryanpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Making moss sad in New Haven, Vermont
    Posts
    16,533
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by $tinkle View Post
    You want due derringence?
    Quote Originally Posted by pigboy
    Naggy old crone.

  16. #15
    Fear my banana Ciaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbryanpeters View Post
    You want due derringence?
    Quote Originally Posted by binary visions
    Somewhere in the world, kidwoo is unzipping his pants right now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •