Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Celebrating No-Pants Day kidwoo's Avatar
    It's like an intelligence force field
    Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails, numbnuts.

Switchacks = woodland based crimes against humanity

Why, you gonna come shoot me to show me who's boss and how manly you are?

I'd like nothing more than to have an honest discussion but you throw so much bullshlt around (as in easily debunked assumptions) that you really are hopeless. As in the literal meaning of the word. There is no hope for you.

Just please god tell me you're under 20.
    Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails, numbnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by www.amazon.com View Post
    eat a dick you're an idiot.
    an apostrophe! Holy sh1t! It's a christmas miracle!

bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    care to anwser my question, you are in santa cruz correct?
    Are you stalking him? Gonna give him the 10" dildo?
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

Business is good, thanks for asking AngryMetalsmith's Avatar
    Hey Amazon-

We've been arguing with you for a few days now and while most of us on here have been postig long enough to know a little bit about each other, we nothing about you. So in the spirit of good holiday tidings why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself. You know stuff like age, profession, home state, what kind of riding you like to do. That sort of thing. So how bout it ?

I think he's driving around santa cruz right now looking for my house.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryMetalsmith View Post
    Hey Amazon-

We've been arguing with you for a few days now and while most of us on here have been postig long enough to know a little bit about each other, we nothing about you. So in the spirit of good holiday tidings why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself. You know stuff like age, profession, home state, what kind of riding you like to do. That sort of thing. So how bout it ?
    I think he's either Hello Kitty or justsomeguy. If he isn't a reincarnation of either, the similarities are quite peculiar. But we didn't know much about those guys either, other than they were total dicks.

guns are only the reason we have homosexuals and guitars
    Last edited by pinkshirtphotos; 12-22-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Business is good, thanks for asking AngryMetalsmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkshirtphotos View Post
    guns are only the reason we have homosexuals and guitars
    Back to defend your custom title I see.

oh yesh you also you know the only reason we have bullets is because of guns. No gun has ever killed anybody the bullet has. Any gun is an assault weapon, calling guns assault weapons is like saying pennies are assault weapons because they're metal or a stick is an assault weapon since they bludgeoned your cranium. Blame gravity and intents.

H8R I am far from a 'total dick'..You dont know me and should not make assumptions as I shouldn't either. I find it funny that you call me a dick aswell when you were (along with others) decided to start attacking me because I like guns and you guys do not. I also don't know who Hello Kitty is or justsomeguy.
    Dude, you really suck at things like reasoning and context.

the only thing that should be done is look more into someones background and make it harder to buy at gunshows and what not.
    See. That wasn't so hard now, was it?
    She doesn't say much, she just pours my drinks. She doesn't care what the good lord thinks.

Reasoning about what? Firearms. Nope not really, the only thing that should be done is look more into someones background and make it harder to buy at gunshows and what not. While it seems like some of you want a complete ban on everything because of the school shooting. I dont see people asking for a ban on alcohol or tobacco which are responsible for a good ammount of deaths.
    See here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_821900.html

"Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence, the World Health Organization warned on Friday."

and...
    "Yet alcohol control policies are weak and remain a low priority for most governments despite drinking's heavy toll on society from road accidents, violence, disease, child neglect and job absenteeism, it said.

Approximately 2.5 million people die each year from alcohol related causes, the WHO said in its "Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health."

"The harmful use of alcohol is especially fatal for younger age groups and alcohol is the world's leading risk factor for death among males aged 15-59," the report found.

In Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), every fifth death is due to harmful drinking, the highest rate."

And yes I know it is worldwide that's not the point. The point is how many people it kills yet no one is trying to create stricter regulation on it.

Context, of what you are writting to me? Please explain.
    Holy sh1t, it's working. You framed something in the context of the conversation that is possibly comparable! There is hope. (no there isn't)

Having lost so many friends and a few relatives to booze, I think it should also be more heavily regulated and taxed up the wazoo. And we should finally find a treatment program nationally that actually works and doesn't require you to suck up to god, unlike AA.

But like guns it's culturally ingrained. And, lot's of really, really ugly and stupid people would never get laid without it. And it makes some people into billionaires. And like guns, it makes a lot of pussies feel tough. So it's not going anywhere.

Good comparison though.

I already made the point about alcohol and it was ignored.
    Delivery, son. Delivery.

Monkey
    From the gun control Wikipedia article:

In short, there was no significant correlation between national gun ownership rates and the total number of people murdered or the total number who killed themselves.[4]