Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retirement Monkey.
    I am the spirit of Enduro

Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBJ View Post
    Retirement Monkey.
    must spread rep

just got back from my first night ride. enjoyed it, even if it was just a road ride. and man do i need some legit winter cycling shoes. you got any suggestions claus?
    set your sarcasm meter to Level 4:butt hurt

Of course I do I ride all year round on the road bike. I just use a heavy pair of wool socks and a nice windstopper boot. I tried a lot of different versions and a lot of them were crap but I this one from Gore Bike Wear is really high quality and not very bulky:

http://www.goreapparel.com/GORE-BIKE...pe-accessories

So far that has managed to keep my feet warm even at night and freezing weather.
    I am the spirit of Enduro

Quote Originally Posted by jonKranked View Post
    must spread rep
    just got back from my first night ride. enjoyed it, even if it was just a road ride. and man do i need some legit winter cycling shoes. you got any suggestions claus?
    Flats and insulated boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by pigboy
    Naggy old crone.

Quote Originally Posted by CBJ View Post
    Knee replacement, back surgery, surgery for potential cancer, sleep disorder Ridemonkies are getting old. Best of luck to all of you and wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Well here is my update......

Right kidney is still bleeding quite a bit, still not sure if the upper part were the blood flow issue has become necrotic or if its going to heal.... Still also not exactly sure as to what caused the blood flow issue in the first place, could be the stone, could be something worse.... Still might lose a kidney.......... Still cannot find exactly what is causing the pain.... Cannot have another CT scan for a while because I have had too much exposure these last two weeks....... On top of possible necrosis inside my kidney, kidney function is dropping.

That was my morning, so I got the ok to go ahead and get a light workout, hiking, walking no more..... Went for a decent hike... Came back to this

I really hate thieves.... they took the stereo, both my cd binders, two jackets, and my blood glucose meter. Just to rub it in, they took my brand new pack of ****ing bubble gum..... Eff wednesdays

So Yeah, I am in a less than stellar mood
    Last edited by DirtyMike; 12-12-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    I am not saying we kill all the stupid people, I am just saying we should remove all the warning labels and let it sort itself out.....

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMike View Post
    Well here is my update......

Right kidney is still bleeding quite a bit, still not sure if the upper part were the blood flow issue has become necrotic or if its going to heal.... Still also not exactly sure as to what caused the blood flow issue in the first place, could be the stone, could be something worse.... Still might lose a kidney.......... Still cannot find exactly what is causing the pain.... Cannot have another CT scan for a while because I have had too much exposure these last two weeks....... On top of possible necrosis inside my kidney, kidney function is dropping.

That was my morning, so I got the ok to go ahead and get a light workout, hiking, walking no more..... Went for a decent hike... Came back to this

I really hate thieves.... they took the stereo, both my cd binders, two jackets, and my blood glucose meter. Just to rub it in, they took my brand new pack of ****ing bubble gum..... Eff wednesdays

So Yeah, I am in a less than stellar mood
    could be worse, could have woken up in a bathtub full of ice missing the kidneys
    "Duct Tape can't fix stupid, but it sure muffles the noise."

bullsh!t, those kidneys are nothing but trouble for DM.

Kidding. things HAVE GOT to get on an upward trend Mike ... stay positive, feel better soon.

Thanks mang, trying to keep the laughs and posi vibes going.....
    I am not saying we kill all the stupid people, I am just saying we should remove all the warning labels and let it sort itself out.....

Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eric strt6 View Post
    could be worse, could have woken up in a bathtub full of ice missing the kidneys
    At this point that wouldn't be a bad option. Would bump him a lot higher on the donation waiting list.