Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow!"
    ~The Fox

Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mandown View Post
    Must spread rep.
    This has been my observation.
    They're likely also the ones more willing to advertise that they have one.

Turbo Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by eric strt6 View Post
    and at the top of that list is Rush Limbaugh

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey jimmydean's Avatar
    What a bunch of potheads...

It should be legal, taxed, and be done with it. Do something stupid while high and get in trouble. But having pot in your pocket shouldn't be a criminal offense.
    RIP DMG.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirk
    Call me when you need a lawyer. I have a friend who is really bad.

isn't this the second, third, or fourth time 5150dhbiker has started this kind of thread?

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    isn't this the second, third, or fourth time 5150dhbiker has started this kind of thread?
    pot use affects your memory.
    “What does a man do, Walter? A man provides. And he does it even when he’s not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he’s a man.”

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings pnj's Avatar
    The Seattle Police Department emailed its 1,300 officers, telling them not to write any citations for smoking pot in public until further notice. A voter initiative passed in 2003 made marijuana enforcement the department's lowest priority, and for years officers have looked the other way while thousands light up at Hempfest
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/182441321.html

bicycle in airplane hangar Pesqueeb's Avatar
    In my experience the vast majority of medicinal users are just normal potheads looking to use the medicinal label to justify their stoner existence.
    Agreed. I'm not saying that their aren't illegitimate medical marijuana users, I do believe that there are legit medical marijuana users, just not the majority. That said, I did vote to legalize recreational use here in CO because I also believe, for a variety of reasons, that prohibition is both ridiculous and harmful.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Pesqueeb is a hippie trapped in jesus-land.
    www.ninerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5150dhbiker View Post
    I also believe that it should NOT be fully legal in ANY state but instead, just have a nationally issued medical card so a patient can get their medicine in any state and not be hastled.

Just my two cents on the subject, what do you have to say?
    Trying to keep all that good sh!t for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by fortenndu View Post
    I live in the same town and I disagree 100%. Most of my friends who smoke every day are health nuts whereas my frat star friends who don't smoke have the most disgusting eating habits ever and do nothing but play video games. stalder is ignorant as **** if you haven't noticed already, don't believe anything he says.
    I'm glad I don't know you.

We clearly don't know the same people. My friends who are potheads sit around and burn an eighth a day, go out and drink heavily every night, have bad eating habits, and do all kinds of other drugs. I know not all people who smoke are like this, but it doesn't exactly encourage a healthy lifestyle.

And stoney, I'm in Boone, NC.
    Last edited by sstalder5; 12-10-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    People seldom call the fire department when they have done something smart

Quote Originally Posted by sstalder5 View Post
    My friends who are potheads sit around and burn an eighth a day, go out and drink heavily every night, have bad eating habits, and do all kinds of other drugs. I know not all people who smoke are like this, but it doesn't exactly encourage a healthy lifestyle.
    "Potheads" are people too. Just cause your friends who smoke are lame don't try to extend that generalization to others.

You would probably consider me a "pothead". I work a regular old 8 to 5. Three days a week I go to the gym and train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muy Tahi. I usually ride my bikes at least two days or get out skiing, windsurfing, or climbing. I eat pretty healthy, lots of salads and minimal processed foods.

At the end of the day I smoke a few bowls and have a beer or two. I also enjoy getting high before outdoor sports or video games

The people I know who smoke are just regular folks. Some are lazy some are not.

Quote Originally Posted by rockofullr View Post
    "Potheads" are people too. Just cause your friends who smoke are lame don't try to extend that generalization to others.

You would probably consider me a "pothead". I work a regular old 8 to 5. Three days a week I go to the gym and train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muy Tahi. I usually ride my bikes at least two days or get out skiing, windsurfing, or climbing. I eat pretty healthy, lots of salads and minimal processed foods.

At the end of the day I smoke a few bowls and have a beer or two. I also enjoy getting high before outdoor sports or video games

The people I know who smoke are just regular folks. Some are lazy some are not.
    No, I would consider the people I described as potheads to be potheads. I may not have worded that well, sorry about that. You seem like a normal, well rounded guy who happens to smoke a little weed. There's nothing wrong with that. I know people like that too. I don't have a problem with pot at all. It's the people who's lives revolve around getting high that bother me.
    People seldom call the fire department when they have done something smart

Press Button, Receive Stupid jonKranked's Avatar
    No, I would consider the people I described as potheads to be potheads. I may not have worded that well, sorry about that. You seem like a normal, well rounded guy who happens to smoke a little weed. There's nothing wrong with that. I know people like that too. I don't have a problem with pot at all. It's the people who's lives revolve around getting high that bother me.
    Go play your banjo

Turbo Monkey

We clearly don't know the same people. My friends who are potheads sit around and burn an eighth a day, go out and drink heavily every night, have bad eating habits, and do all kinds of other drugs. I know not all people who smoke are like this, but it doesn't exactly encourage a healthy lifestyle.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Sounds like your friends suck, more than anything else.
    When the lights came up at two, I caught a glimpse of you and your face looked like something Death brought with him in his suitcase.