Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: t.t.c. dh race

  1. #61
    Grasshopper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    2
    TTC kicks ass , some rippin DH for sure ,thanks 2 all

  2. #62
    Monkey DaveBethea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach,FL
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    3
    Good Times......LOOnatic thanks for showing me the sicklines!
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOnatic View Post
    ^^^This.
    I must say that the TTC really is coming together.
    If you didnt come shred it this weekend then it sux to be you as the shuttles ran non stop and good times were had by all.
    You never know if you have what it takes until you give it everything you have!!!

  3. #63
    Monkey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    5
    Loo is good people. Wish I was there.

  4. #64
    Monkey DaveBethea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach,FL
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    3
    Video from this weekend.. Road Trip
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/286420/
    You never know if you have what it takes until you give it everything you have!!!

  5. #65
    Grasshopper Bigfoot92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBethea View Post
    Video from this weekend.. Road Trip
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/286420/
    When were you at Blankets Creek on Sunday? I was there at 1, and there weren't many people there, though more showed up over time. Didn't see/get to meet you, though I did meet another guy who knew several of ya'll from rides at TTC and Windrock.

  6. #66
    Monkey
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    5
    Dave, you should have brought the Enduro or a hardtail for Ga. Those trails are fun. Did ya find the DJ's at the top of Big Creek.

  7. #67
    Monkey DaveBethea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach,FL
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    3
    We were at Blankets from10:30-12:30 on Sunday. Don I was not thinking right... next time. Killed it on the Demo instead!
    You never know if you have what it takes until you give it everything you have!!!

  8. #68
    Turbo Monkey LOOnatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Hucking Race lines at WindRock while i wait for joey bag of donuts
    Posts
    2,527
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot92 View Post
    When were you at Blankets Creek on Sunday? I was there at 1, and there weren't many people there, though more showed up over time. Didn't see/get to meet you, though I did meet another guy who knew several of ya'll from rides at TTC and Windrock.


    You do know that we hoped you would show up and get some runs in with us.
    Recent graduate of the Handsome Boy Modeling School

  9. #69
    Monkey
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    chattanooga tn
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBethea View Post
    Video from this weekend.. Road Trip
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/286420/
    you really pinned that section at 4;05 kick ass.........

  10. #70
    Monkey DaveBethea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach,FL
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks Troy...You have some sick trails at TTC.
    Quote Originally Posted by roperacer View Post
    you really pinned that section at 4;05 kick ass.........
    You never know if you have what it takes until you give it everything you have!!!

  11. #71
    Turbo Monkey LOOnatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Hucking Race lines at WindRock while i wait for joey bag of donuts
    Posts
    2,527
    Rep Power
    7
    No sh1t his line looked better than mine all weekend!
    Recent graduate of the Handsome Boy Modeling School

  12. #72
    Grasshopper Bigfoot92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOnatic View Post
    You do know that we hoped you would show up and get some runs in with us.
    To TTC or Blankets? I got back from backpacking part of the BMT with friends earlier Sunday morning, so Blankets was the closest I had to time for. I'm trying to get 3 or 4 guys together down here (Atlanta) that want to go up to TTC sometime soon hopefully and go up for a few days, but driving solo to and from TTC makes that trip $100+ just for the day. I'll try to get up to Windrock sometime over Christmas break (if shuttling can be coordinated) since my grandparents live in Knoxville.

    Also, the guy I met at Blanket's name was Phil I believe, from Nashville but just moved to Atlanta.
    Last edited by Bigfoot92; 11-14-2012 at 01:10 PM.

  13. #73
    Monkey motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot92 View Post
    To TTC or Blankets? I got back from backpacking part of the BMT with friends earlier Sunday morning, so Blankets was the closest I had to time for. I'm trying to get 3 or 4 guys together down here (Atlanta) that want to go up to TTC sometime soon hopefully and go up for a few days, but driving solo to and from TTC makes that trip $100+ just for the day. I'll try to get up to Windrock sometime over Christmas break (if shuttling can be coordinated) since my grandparents live in Knoxville.

    Also, the guy I met at Blanket's name was Phil I believe, from Nashville but just moved to Atlanta.
    I know the same Phil and have ridden with him at Windrock several times - but I can't remember his user name on here.

    Speaking of Windrock we are probably gonna ride the Sunday after thanksgiving.
    Its better to burn out than to fade away.

  14. #74
    Grasshopper filman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Somebody mention me?

  15. #75
    Turbo Monkey haromtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    5
    Hey Ya'll- The trials training center is what's up! I finally made it out over the weekend. They have some really fun trails a lot like windrock and the place great vibe. It's definitely worth the drive to make it out

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •